Chapter 6

Why me????

Crixia's POV

Girlfriend???

Girlfriend???

Para akong naestatwa at napako saaking kinauupuan at paulit-ulit na tumatakbo sa isipan ko ang mga katagang yun.Bigla akong napaisip paano na yung task kong tulungan ang mga teachers to change him?...Pero natigilan ako ng naisip kong....kapag pumayag ako magiging malapit kami at.....mabilis ko siyang mapapagbago!!!! Mabilis nga ba o mapapagbago ko nga ba siya........Eh sino ba naman ako noh isang pangit na nerd tsssss...

Para akong nabuhusan ng tubig ng magsalita siya.

"Ehem,a-ammm C-crixia what do you think?(tumingin siya sa mga mata ko at hinawakan ang mga kamay ko)I mean it is just an act nothing seriously and consider this as your punishmen-..."napahinto siya ng putulin ko siya.

"Why,(unang salitang lumabas sa mga bibig ko at nangunot ang kanyang noo)I mean why me,there is someone out there who is more capable and deserving....And why do you need to do this????Do you mind enlighting me,please???"putol ko.

Nag-iwas siya ng tingin at humarap din saakin.

"Why you?.....Because there is something in you that I can't see in others...something special.I think...."ani niya.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa sinabi niya.Mahulos dili ka nga sabi ko sa sarili. Kinikilig ka nanaman tsss.Para hindi masadong halata na nagtatatalon ang puso ko sa tuwa kahit na pagpapanggap lang....wala na bang chance para maging totoo tanong ko sa sarili ko......Ano ba itong pinagsasabi ko syempre wala.

"Then,Why do you need this?"tanong ko.Na siyang nagpaiba nang itsura niya na parang nagdilim teka galit???......

Tumayo siya at sinabing,"It is not your f*cking business.(sigaw niya na siyang sobra gumulat saakin)sh*t(at marami pa siyang mga mura na hindi ko na naintindihan dahil sa diko namamalayan umiiyak na pala ako)".

"F-fine (nauutal kong sabi at tumalikod siya)I-ineed to go(at tumalikod nakita ko siya nakatingin sa akin)I'll think about it, my punishment...."di ko namamalayan yung mga traydor kong luha naguunahan nanamang nagsilabasan kaya tumakbo ako upang makaalis doon.

---------------
Storm's POV

Hi!Storm here,Thank you so much author for giving me my first POV.No need long introduction about myself because I think you know me already.To give you a clue I'll describe myself in one word bastard.Yes,I am.My life is a mess.Yes,I am d*nm rich,I can get any boon that I wanted but....being rich won't help me for what I feeling right now.For what she did to me......

I hope that I can use my money just to get her back......but no money can't (d*nmmit,my tears are falling again)she left me.All of you might be wondering why am I acting this way???Well,I am just a human.And even if you see how strong and capable of doing and getting all that I wanted....I feel hurt too...

She is my life,I love her so much....and still loving her....But she didn't did the same because me I am willing to give everything even my life to her but she already left me.....I did nothing wrong at all.I gave her everything.When we are still together,(God I miss her)I am not a j*rk,as**ole,bastard,just call me anything you want.....because I am used to it and I am f*cking tired....But when she left me everything change,my life is a mess because my mom and dad are always arguing also about our business.You know what she used to be my bestfriend that comforts me when I am feeling down....

Flashback.....

My phone suddenly buzz.

My life calling.......

I smile when I saw her calling so I answered her.

~Storm.....~she said.I don't know but I felt uneasy with the tone of her voice also she didn't call me babe our endearment.She used to call me that.

~Baby,Is there something wrong.Are you okay???(I heard her sobs)Wait,are you f*cking crying???What happened???"I said.

When I was suppose to speak again.She cut me.And the words she said wrecked my world and torn my heart into pieces.

~Storm......let's Break up~she said.

~B-babe NO you are not breaking up with me.You are just f*cking kidding me right???(she is crying and her sobs is killing me)You are kidding right????What have I've done??Let's settle this please...(I said with pleading voice)Don't give up on me,baby pleaseee...."and yes I am crying.

But without uttering a word she ended the call.Because of my anger I threw my phone away and punch the wall many times.And when I am being calm a little bit...I saw my knuckles with blood but I don't feel hurt at all..I feel numb.It is so nothing compared from what I am feeling right now.

I went in their house but the maids said that she left a week ago and went in states with her parents and continue studying there.

When I heard those,It slowly killing me inside.So,from that day forward I've changed....I became a jerk that no one can imagine how wrathful I am and They must be dying knowing the reason behind it....

End of flashback......

You must be wondering who is she,well she is......

Dezzipauline Marquez......

Yes,you read it right.She is the girl who I love the most.....

And When I saw her in the University bullying Crixia.When I said the name Crixia I can control my smile....

But going back when I saw her I felt anger.For what she have done to me but what can I do I still love her and I want her back....

So the only way I know to get her attention is....you can call me anything you want call me desperate beast but it is fine I don't care because I really love her and  maybe when she saw me with someone,she'll come back to me.

Well,hmmmm..Crixia she is the only person I know who can helped me so here in the garden I asked her if can she do it.But I am really suprised about how she acted towards me a while ago.

She looks so fragile.She is so sensitive.And I feel sorry for shouting at her it just that I am not ready to open up with someone that's all.

I've known her for too long.I just didn't have a chance to talk to her.When someone bullied her.I prefer to go away because I can't look at her in that situation.Why didn't I save her???...I don't know its like something is stopping me from doing it so....There is something special in her that I can't tell what was it.Maybe I'll find it out soon.I like her as a friend maybe????

Wait what am I saying because even if there is something maybe????I should stop it.Because only Dezzipauline is the one I loved and still love....

Crixia I used to follow her,Yes,you are right I used to follow her and be her stalker.I don't know if why am I doing it maybe it became my hobby since she left me......And the other day when I saw her happy with the guy who looks like foot.D*mmit why am I acting this way.I am not jealous don't get me wrong.Just....sh*t why am I so defensive.Tsssss.

I choose her to act because I know she won't fell in love with me not the other girls.Who is somewhat dying for my attention.Tssss.And I know she can handle it.My only problem is that Is she going to agree???

I really hope she will......

Is she going to say YES or NO?

Itutuloy sa susunod na kabanata...
----------------------------------------------
Please support this story by voting and commenting.Please follow me also.

I hope you enjoy it...
Thank you....