Chapter 14

Revelation...

Crixia's POV

Nandito na ako sa tapat ng pintuan namin na may ngiting nakaukit sa labi at di nagtagal napawi yoon nang may narinig akong umiiyak at nagsisigawan...

Hindi muna ako pumasok at ng narinig ko ang kanilang usapan biglang akong napako sa aking kinatatayuan....

Ano ang dapat sabihin ni Dad saakin???Na isang pagkakamaling halos 19 taon na ang nakararaan....?

Sa hindi ko malamang rason o dahil na rin siguro sa kuryusidad ko di ko namalayang nakapasok na pala ako at nasa harapan ko na sila.

"P-princess....(Tiningnan ako sa mata ni Dad)A-are y-you...(nagiwas siya ng tingin)Did you heard it?"halong pagkainis na saad niya.

"It doesn't matter Dad"Sagot ko.

"MANNERS!!!CRIXIA!!!"sigaw ni mommy saakin.

Pero binale wala ko nalang.

"What is it,Mom?Tell me!"sagot ko.

"H-hon,Its time... she needs to know...."saad ni mom kay dad.

Yumuko siya at tumingin saakin.Dahan dahan siyang lumapit at hinawakan ang kamay ko...

"P-princess...Y-you know how much I love you ofcourse your little brother and your mom...(tumingin siya)B-but p-princess a person do mistakes and we can't avoid it,all we can do is to learn from it..."saad niya.

"Tell me Dad...Tell me now!!!"sigaw ko.

"I had an affair!"sigaw niya.

"W-what?"tanong ko.

Hinawakan niya ang kanyang ulo at umiling.

"Its my biggest mistake Princess please...please forgive dad."sabi niya.

"Y-you h-had an a-affair....So(tumingin ako sa mga mata niya)D-do I-i have a sibling or siblings?"tanong ko.

"Y-yes....H-her name is Pauline"sabi niya.

Bigla akong nanghina paano nakayanan ni mom to.....paano?

At Pauline?

Bakit parang pamilyar?
----------------------------------
Storm's POV

Three days after the incident and Dez is doing great...I think...

Because I can tell that I am avoiding her...

~Flashback~

When I arrived I saw her looking at the ceiling...Its like she is thinking what happened.So to get her attention I spoke,"Let's eat"I said then put the foods in the table.

"O-oh Y-you're h-here!"she said.

"Yes I am here...always here for you but you left me....."I don't know why but those words suddenly came out.

But......

It is just a whisper.

"W-what d-did y-you s-said?"she looked at me while stuttering.

"Nothing....(I looked at her)Let's eat"I said as I heaved a deep breath.

We ate silently....I didn't bother to ask her about what she said last night 'coz I know her....she'll deny it or maybe it is the effect of the liquor.

After we ate the foods,I went out to see her doctor...just to ask if she can go home...

And the doctor said she can go home already just make her take the medicine he gave and give her a lot of rest.

As I drove her home,as usual silence is eating us.But I didn't bother to talk...silence is much better to me when I'm with her.....maybe........for now......

Then,when we reached their house,I didn't bother to tell stories....like the old times....we kiss....we hug each other.....and planning our dreams for our future......

Together...........

Before she went out of my car......

But now I guess,everything has change.

We said goodbye to each other...that's all before she went out of my car.
-------------------------------
Chris POV

I look like a fool 'coz I've been staring at the ceiling here in my room for almost an hour.D*mn I can't stop thinking about our moments in my car....

I don't know...why?...why did I hugged her and thanked her?

Maybe I am just happy that I met her and became my bestfriend...

Is that all?I asked my self.

Yes it is I muttered.

D*mn I'm crazy!!!I am talking to my self!!

~Flashback~

As I hugged her,without any reasons.

She answered,"Thank you too....For coming in my life.......I don't know if I can handle this without you...(she looked at me)So thank you!!!"she smiled and went out of my car.

She left me dumbfounded.....

~End of Flashback~

Argggg!!Remembering it gives me........

Sh*t!

Why does my heart beats that fast.....when I am with her?

Why?

For Christ's sake...I am heartbroken...And I don't want her to be my rebound especially she is my....bestfriend....

I don't want to ruin our relationship....

D*mn!!!

What should I do?

Itutuloy sa susunod na kabanata.....
----------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment!
Thank you!