Chapter 21

Giving him a chance...

Chris POV

D*mn I can't believe it...she gave me a chance...

And reminizing what happened before when she said yes...Sh*t...I can't stop smiling...

Now,I am currently driving to the venue of my surprise to her...I didn't expect her to say yes...but still even if her answer is a no I will still bring her to that place...Because I really love her...

We have arrived in one of my father's resort,yeah you read it right...I brought her in our resort...why?Well,I want to spend a valentines with her...goodness actually I am not good at this...It's my first time doing these romantic stuffs to anyone...even Pauline...I didn't give or did any of these to her...

Enough of her...as I look to my right...she is sleeping peacefully,I can't take my eyes off her...she is so beautiful...And I am so lucky because she gave me a chance...

After a few minutes,She is still sleeping,I don't have guts to wake her up...I know she's tired...

And as I look at her there is something in me,urging me to kiss her...her lips is pinkish,pouty,soft,and d*mn if I were to describe it in one word...kissable one...

Her eyes and her long lashes...her pointed nose and her blushing cheeks...d*mn!

I didn't know that I was slowly moving closer to her...and in an inch when our lips were about to touch each other...

She suddenly...

Move...

D*mn I'm embarrassed because she is looking at me intently ...

She avoid her gaze as she fix herself before  returning her attention at me...

I gulp...

"A-are y-you g-going to k-kiss m-me?"she asked.

And when I'm about to give her an explanation...

She cut me.

"A-amm I-i d-didn't...I-i a-am n-not a-assuming b-but a-are y-you r-really o-o-or a-about t-to d-do i-it?"she said while panicking and stuttering.

The way she acted D*mn I did my best not to laugh...really really hard...she is so cute...and she is now blushing...As I look at her,her question popped out in my mind and so I tried to answer her...even though she can't hear it...

How I wish that you know how eager I am to kiss you...

I said to myself as I looked at her...

She snap her fingers and said,
"Chris?...Hey!".Which cause me to get on my senses.

"N-no I-i w-was just....(think Chris I whispered)About to fix the strand of you're hair...because it covered you're eyes...thats all.."I answered.

"O-oh right...anyway are we here now?"she said.

I don't know why but I held her hands and said,"If I were going to kiss you(I looked at her and caressed her cheek)I would love to do it...but save it when we are official...I respect you Crix...I love you...(I smiled)Yes we are now here..."I said.