Chapter 10

His mine,only mine!!!

Chris POV

"D*mmit!!!"I cursed.

Its hurts......

Its been three days since....

It d*mn hurts,It hurts like hell!

I know from the start that she don't love me as a man because she only see's me as a friend...but what can I do I really love her so d*mn much to the point that I can give everything to her,even my happiness......

This is the truth.....

You can call me fool I don't give a d*mn because every person who is really in love will always be fools 'coz even if they are getting hurt,for them it is more better than seeing their especial someone getting hurt.

And f*ck truth really hurts......

This is what I should have told you when I was in the coffee shop but she cut me in saying those when she suddenly walked in....

A-and...

Broke up with me......

I am here at ***** bar.I want to be drunk really hard so that maybe.....I can forget her....

Sh*t!

Why is it the even if I am f*cking drunk I-i can't stop,d*mmit I can't stop thinking about her,about what she did to me.

~Flashback~

My love,walked in.

As usual always beautiful she never failed to amaze me.

While she is coming towards me I looked at her intently 'coz I can feel that something must be wrong ,I know her,and she is really acting weird...

And Its freaking me out 'coz I wanna know about it,if what is bothering her..

When she finally arrived in our table,she didn't utter any words and she is avoiding my gaze when I am looking at her in the eyes.

So to cut the silence between us, I hold her hands and said,"Hon,somethin-.."she cut me.

And pulled her hands off while looking at me and said,"C-chris,I-i still love him".