Chapter 8

First Date...

Storm's POV

I woke up with a smile written all over my face.I don't even know why?Maybe because Lin already agreed in my punishment for her.You know what I can't sleep last night because of her sudden decision. Also knowing that I'll pick her up this morning.Well I know where she live,I already told you I am her stalker ha ha ha.

I look at the wall clock here in my room and I got really shocked.D*mmit its already 8 in the morning her class will start at 9 and I am not ready yet!!!

I rushed in the bath room and did all the things a man should do,man's preparation I mean.And when I finished everything its already,What!8:30...D*mmit! I grab my keys and drove off to Lin's house...

After 10 minutes,I reached my destination...

I went in their doorstep and knocked in the door.After few seconds of knocking,when an old man appear...I stare at him for seconds but I realized that it is rude.He seems very familiar,It's like I saw him before,Oh!I remember....But sh*t how come....I need to make it sure first....maybe he looks like him though but not really him.Anyway,I decided to speak..

"Goodmorning,Sir ammm...I am here to pick Li-I mean Crixia sir.Can you perhaps tell her,that I am here Sir?Just to drive her to school."I said.God,Why am I feeling nervous?D*mmit.I murmured.

"Ehem,Are you saying something little man?"he said,while looking intently to me.

"N-no,s-sir...."when I was about to speak,Crixia suddenly speak.

"Storm?(she said.So we look at her)Dad,let him in!you told me not to be rude when there is a visitor,right?"she said.While looking intently to his father.

"Sorry,princess(he said and look at me)Ammm,apologise young man,you may come in...You can call me,Sir Bernard or just tito its fine with me."he said while smiling.

"Pleasure to meet you Si- I mean tito"I said.

"Much better,Storm.(then he look at Lin)Go now princess your gonna be late.Take care of her....Storm"he said.

"I will tito"I answered.

Then,we said our goodbye's to them and assist Lin in my car.

"Good morning,Lin"I said while smiling.

"Good morning,Storm"she said and smiled.

After few minutes of driving,we reached our University guess what we are 5minutes late.I decided to accompanied her in her classroom.

Like what I expected,students are looking us intently .I saw how Lin being uncomfortable.So I pull her closer to me and put my arms in her shoulder.  

She is so shocked in what I did.And d*mn,we have their attention now.And I can hear all the negative thoughts they're saying about Lin.Because of that I burst out of anger...

"D*nm,will you all stop talking nonsense or else I'll cut all your stinky tongue using a rusty blade.(evil laugh)You know me well people and if some of you don't,To inform you well I can do more you can't even imagine....(I look at them intently)Say those again?"I said and all of them.

Maybe,because they are scared,all of them just shook their heads and run.See they are really scared.

I look at Lin who is really shocked and uncomfortable.

"Lin,Are you okay?Don't mind them,okay?I am here always ready to protect you"I said while looking at her eyes.

"I am fine,thank you Storm but I guess I don't have the guts to go in my class so,I'll just go home.I suddenly felt head ache."she said.

"I won't go too...(she looked at me)What if let's go on...ammm a d-date..."I said then I looked at her.

The hell,she look at me with disbelief?Then,she looked away.I laugh

"So,ammm Lin let's go?" I asked.And she shyly noded.

I grab her hands and accompanied her in my car.

----------------
Crixia's POV

OMG!!!

Talaga bang niyaya ako ni Storm makipag-date sakanya???Author,ano totoo ba???Pakikurot ako please kasi baka panaginip lang....

"Aray!!(sigaw ko)bakit ka nangungurot author?"sabi ko.

"Di ba sabi mo kurutin kita kasi baka nananaginip ka lang!Pwes hindi lubos-lubusin mo na.Atsaka sinadya ko talagang kurutin ka nang sobra pa sa masakit para matauhan ka,buti sana kong totoong date yan yung talagang mahal niyo isat-isa eh di naman.Di ba nga peke lang yan para maibali-"pinutol ko si author.

" Oo na author gets ko na di naman ako bobo eh tanga lang kung tungkol sakanya, sobrang sakit na..."sabi ko.

"Bahala ka diyan,taena"sabi niya.

Balik tayo kay Storm.

Kyahhhhh kasalukuyan kaming nasa sasakyan.Di ko alam kung saan kami pupunta ka tinanong ko siya.

"Storm,where are we going to spend our ammmm d-date?"nauutal kong sabi.Sana Enchanted Kingdom bulong ko.

He chuckled.

Wait,narinig ba niya yun???God lamunin na sana ako ng lupa!!!

"Well,we will go in a place where you will find your true happiness..."ani niya.At ngimisi sabay tingin sakin.At tumingin rin agad sa daan.

Enchanted Kingdom kaya???Talagang isa yun sa happiness ko mag-adventure at EK ang isa sa di ko pa napupuntahan puro sa Disney Land kasi sa ibang bansa.

Medyo matagal na rin ang byahe namin kaya naidlip muna ako.

Itutuloy sa susunod na kabanata...
----------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment po.Keep on supporting this story.

Thank you!!!