Characters 문자

Female Lead - Ji Wu Yeon 지우연
A beautiful but nerdy 19 year old girl who's currently being bullied in school and dare not report to anyone. Doesn't have any friends nor siblings.

Male Lead - Min Yoon Gi 민윤기
Nicknamed 'Suga' and he's part of the kingka group BTS. He's considered ruthless, cold and charming by his fangirls. He is constantly lonely and thus he vents out his loneliness by bullying. One day, he was force into arrange Marriage to someone unexpected.

BTS - Bangtan Sonyeondan
Kim Nam Joon 김남준
Nickname 'RapMon', short for Rap Monster and he's the leader of BTS. He is also called 'God of Destruction' by his fans. "Mess with me and I'll break your bones"

Kim Seok Jin 김석진
The oldest of the group and also considered the kind prince by his fans. He and Jungkook are the only ones who doesn't bully Wuyeon. Nickname 'Jin' and he always smiles at his fans.

Jung Ho Seok 정호석
Nickname 'Jhope' and is everyone's happy angel/virus. Though he bullies Wuyeon, he is still a happy angel down his conscious. He would sometimes help her treat her wounds.

Park Jimin 박지민
The shortest one in BTS and nickname 'Mochi' or 'Chim Chim' by his friends and fans. Though he looks cold on the outside, he's actually a warm person on the inside and he is actually Wuyeon's lost brother.

Kim Tae Hyung 김태형
Nickname 'V' which stands for victory. He's the most hardworking one in BTS and he always help out his friends and sometimes fans in their schoolwork. The only person he doesn't help is Wuyeon because he thinks she smart enough.

Jeon Jungkook 전정국
Nickname 'Kookie' by his friends and fans and he's the maknae of BTS. He and Jin does not bully Wuyeon and he feels attracted to Wuyeon but can't seem to express it.