Episode Two: Skipped School 에피소드2: 건너 뛰는 학교

"Geojitmal. Suga hyung ttaemune? 거짓말. 슈가형 때문에?" he ask. How did he know? "I know everything Wuyeon ah. Do you... Want to skip school for today?" ask Jungkook nervously and my eyes widen. Did the school kingka just ask me to skip school with him?

"Sure, why not. It'll be boring here. Geundae waeyo? 근대왜요?" I ask. "Geunnyang, kaja 근냥, 가자" he said and grab my wrist and we jump up the fence and left school. Technically skipped school.

Suga

Aishh... History is so boring. Why must we learn History anyway? It's not like we'll be Historians when we grow up! Tch.

Zzz! Zzz!

I slowly unlock my phone and saw a message from... My Eomma... I mentally groaned. What does she want? Nonetheless I still open up her message.

From: Eomma
Me and your father will be in Korea by tomorrow and you'll be meeting someone. A girl. We have something to tell you then.

To: Eomma
If you're telling me to get married then forget it. I have a girlfriend.

From: Eomma
You're smart Yoon Gi but it's been discussed since you and the girl were very young. Don't you dare not come tomorrow. I'll tell you more when we arrive tomorrow noon.

Aishh...

Jungkook

"Uri jigeum eodiseo? 우리 지금 어디서?" ask Wuyeon while looking around. She looks... Cute wondering around like that. My eyes widen and shake my head. "We're... At my relaxation area" I said. Me and Bangtan hyungs use to come here and hang out but ever since High School, we haven't been able to come here. I'm the first since High School, along with Wuyeon.

Don't get me wrong but I sort of feel attracted to Wuyeon for some reason. Maybe is her charm. I started noticing her on the first day of High School and she was... Yeppeo 예뻐. "Yah Jeon Jungkook! 야 전정국!" I was brought back to reality when Wuyeon called my full name and my eyes widen. "D-Did you just call by my full name??" I ask, sounding like I'm going to hit her which I won't.

"N-Ne. You weren't responding so..." she said nervously. I let out a smile and ruffled her hair. "Aigoo, I thought you knew by now that I would never bully you?" I said. "P-People could c-change anytime" she stuttered. Must have been shock with my actions. Oops. "Kaja, let's go" I said and pulled her into the restaurant.

"Welcome to- Ommo Jungkook ah, it's been so long since you and the boys were here! Why haven't you- Who's this beautiful lady?" ask Halmeoni. "Ah slow down Halmeoni, firstly joesonghaeyo for not coming here since we are busy with High School" I explained.

"Ah geurae? Geureom, yi yeoja nuguji? 아그래? 그럼, 이 여자 누구지?" ask Halmeoni. Shoot, what should I say? "Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Ji Wu Yeon ibnida 안녕하세요, 저는 지우연 입니다" She introduced herself. "Annyeonghaseyo to you too. I'm Park Sae Bin but just call me Halmeoni. Neo ukshi Jungkook's yeojachingu ibnikka? 너 욱씨 정국의 여자친구 입니까?" ask Halmeoni which made us widen our eyes. What should I say to her?

"Ani-"

"N-Ne!"