Episode Four: Marriage Announcement 에피소드4: 결혼 공고

I manage to reach XX Restaurant just in time and I went to the receptionist. "My Eomma has book a room here under Ji Do Hee" I said. She nodded and started looking for Eomma's name I assume and she led to a room and I thank her.

"Nan wasseoyo Eomma!" I said the moment I open the door but to my shock I saw him. "Ah Wu Yeon neo wasseo? Meet Min Yoon Gi, my friend's son and your future husband" "NE?! 네?!" me and Yoon Gi ask in shock. What did she say?! Married to him?! I'm going to die! "Neo museun sori ya?! 너 무슨 소리 야?!" I ask in slight anger.

"Must I repeat myself? You're getting to Min Yoon Gi in exactly a week's time and no excuses" said Eomma in an annoyed voice. "I'm not marrying him! The reason why I got those bruises was bec-" I stopped halfway when Yoon Gi was sending me death glare. Must be telling me not to tell them or I'm dead. I had no choice but to obey. "Bruises?" ask another woman whom I'm assuming is Yoon Gi's Eomma.

"Huh oh, it's nothing..." I muttered. "Do Hee and I will be in the next room while both of you get to know each better. We'll be back later to check on you two" said Mrs Min and she left with Eomma. Great, now I'm stuck with him...

"Tch, such an unlucky day..." scoffed Yoon Gi and I rolled my eyes. "Tell me about it. It's unfair that I can't decide my own love life..." I said. "Let's just set some rules" said Yoon Gi. "Spill it then" I said. "Since we'll end up in the same house one way or another, don't go to my room and don't touch my things and get out of my face" he said.

"For once, I'll be glad to obey that rule of yours. I also don't want to be with you. It sucks" I said.

Time Skip - After Lunch

After we finish lunch, I stood up and decided to head to the library when Yoon Gi stopped me. "Eodiga? 어디가?" he ask and I raised an eyebrow. "Why should you care?" I ask. "Answer my question!" he said in frustration and I chuckled a little. "Library. There's still research I have yet to do" I said and left him there.

Suga

So after all of this bullsh!t I ended up having to marrying the one I bully?! What the heck is wrong with the world? Hmm, I'm bored anyway so might as well follow her to the library. I went to the other room where my mum is. "Eomma, me and Wu Yeon are going to the library. Don't make dinner" I said.

"I'm not going to because I'm leaving soon. I need to head back to California" said Eomma and I rolled my eyes and left. Aishh, forgot to ask her which library she's going to. Should be the nearby one right? I started asking people where's the nearest library and soon I found it. But what if she's not in here? I'll just bully her.

I enter the library and shivered at the cold. Brrr, what's the temperature in here anyways? I started my search for Wu Yeon and luckily enough she's in the History section. Oh yeah, the research... Aishh I'll just ditch that. I don't care about History. It's boring. "Ji Wu Yeon" I called and she was shock to see me here.

"Neo wae yeogiseo? 너 왜 여기서?" she ask. "What do you think? Keeping you in my sight in case Eomma complain about 'leaving a girl alone is dangerous' or whatsoever" I said and she chuckled. Huh, I don't get what is so funny. "What's so funny?" I ask in confusion.

"Since when you ever cared? Go to your girlfriend and don't bother me" she said and I suddenly felt a pang in my heart. Gosh not this feeling again... I haven't had this feeling in so long and I thought I've gotten over her... "Whatever, Ppali choose a book and let's go" I urged and she rolled her eyes at me. Aishh, this brat...