Episode Twelve: Explanation 에피소드12: 설명

I was discharged from hospital and I first went back home with Yoon Gi because technically I'm still his wife. "Are you feeling tired? Do you need anything?" ask Yoon Gi for the nth time and I mentally groaned. "No Yoon Gi. I'm fine" I said as calmly as I can.

"Take a rest and we'll go see Eomeonim tomorrow" said Yoon Gi as he tuck me to bed which made me blush. "You're blushing" he commented and smirked. "S-Shut up!" I said and hid my face beneath my blanket. "Aigoo, why is my wife so cute?" he ask and pinch my cheek. "Y-Yah Hajima!" I smack his hand away and he faked a hurt expression.

"Arraseo I won't disturb you. Night" he said and left. Phew. Finally. I snuggled back in my bed and soon fell into dreamland. The next morning I woke up and nearly scream because Yoon Gi was right infront of my face! But luckily I manage to keep quiet. I suddenly took an admiration to Yoon Gi's face. "To think you knew me since young but I never knew" I mumbled.

"Were you seriously my childhood love? I can't remember... Mianhae, if you remembered but not me. I bet it hurts. Mianhaeyo Suga ya" I said while playing with his hair. "Gwaenchana, take your time to remember" he suddenly said which made me jump abit. "W-weren't you asleep?" I ask. "I was till I heard your voice" he said and open his eyes facing me. His face was just an inch away from mine. Ththump Ththump Ththump.

"Take your time and remember. One thing you should know that your first kiss already taken by me" he said and smirked. "Arra. You took it at the wedding ceremony" I said bluntly. "Ani. That was a second. Your first kiss, well is taken by me but it was just a peck then" he said and my cheeks started to burn.

"Y-Yah! Don't tease me when I can't remember!" I whined and he chuckled and suddenly kissed me on the lips and my eyes widen. It took control of me and soon my lips was moving in sync with Yoon Gi. Then I realise something and immediately push Yoon Gi away. "You haven't even brush your teeth! Ppali ga!" I said. "Why don't we brush together?" smirked and I smack his head with my pillow.

It's already the afternoon and me and Yoon Gi decided to pay my 'Eomma' a visit. Basically to ask her why she claimed that I was her daughter. "Are you sure you want to ask her?" Ask Jimin and I nodded. Oh I forgotten to say that Jimin wanted to tag along. After much of his persuasive aegyos and words, I gave in.

I rang the doorbell and 'Eomma' open the door and was surprise to see me and Yoon Gi. "Ommo Yoon Gi! Wu Yeon! So happy to see you two! Come in!" she gestured to enter and we did. "Would you like anything and who's this boy?" ask Eomma. "We don't need anything Eomma. All we need are answers and this boy here is my birth oppa Park Jimin" I said and she seemed stunned.

"What do you mean birth brother? You don't have any siblings. I told you before" she said sternly. Still trying go deny it huh? I glance at Yoon Gi and he nodded. "Alright then what's my blood type and what's this mark?" I ask while pointing to the birthmark on my neck. "Your blood type is A- and you fell when you were younger and that's how you get that mark" Lies. That's not even my blood type.

"Geojitmal... 거짓말..." I muttered. "My blood type is AB- and only this blood type exist in my family and this the birthmark is passed down from my ancestors. Tell me the truth, why did you claimed that I was your daughter?" I ask. "Ugh fine I lied alright?! You just reminded me of my two daughters in which one died while another went crazy!" she finally admitted.

And she had two daughters? "What are their names?" ask Yoon Gi. "The one who died is named Jina while the one who went crazy was Jina's twin younger sister name Jenna" explained 'Eomma'. "What exactly happen to them?" I ask. "You see, I'm a single mother and only had my two daughters with me. One day we went into a fatal car accident and apparently, Jina died on the spot and because Jenna witnessed everything, including death of Jina, she had a gigantic trauma which led her into craziness" she explained.

"It was around that time that I saw you in Hanseo Hospital and I thought I could have you be my daughter" she said and my heart softened. "So that's why?" I ask and she nodded. "Geureom I'll stay with you Eomma but not without Jimin oppa" I said. "You'll forgive me?" she ask and I nodded and hugged her.