Episode Seven: Morning... 에피소드7: 아침

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping. Ugh school, which means bad news because if Kyung Ra (the queenka) sees me walking to school with Yoon Gi, I'm so dead meat. Oh yeah, I moved in with Yoon Gi right after our marriage. But luckily we aren't sharing the same room even though Eomma said to sleep with him.

I lazily got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I open up the refrigerator and found some eggs, bacon and mushrooms. Hmm, I'll make omelette for breakfast then. I took out 2 eggs, some bacon and mushroom and started cooking up two omelettes. Soon it was done and I notice the time. It's still early so might as well wake Yoon Gi up.

I went to Yoon Gi's room and knocked on his door. After several knocks Yoon Gi didn't open up. I assume he's still sleeping. I roll my eyes and open the door. I expected it to be locked but no. It was not locked. I entered Yoon Gi's too quietly and saw him sleeping soundly on the bed.

"Wake up Yoon Gi!" I tried shaking him but no avail. He's sleeping so soundly. I saw Yoon Gi's lips mumbling something but it was too soft for me to hear. I decided to carefully lean in closer and heard partly what he was mumbling. "... Wu Yeon ah... Mianhae... Kajima... 우연... 미안해... 가지마..." Is he mumbling my name?

"Wake up Yoon Gi!" I shake him again but it didn't work. Aishh... I was about to leave him alone when he suddenly pulled me into his embrace which made me widen my eyes. I struggled to get off him but he's too strong. "Let me go Min Yoon Gi!" I said but no use. He's such a heavy sleeper...

"Let us stay like this" he whispered. I ruffled my hair in frustration and sighed. "Only for 5 minutes Yoon Gi" I said and I swear I saw his sincere smile for the first time in forever. But suddenly, a light pang went to my head. I felt like I've seen that smile somewhere before... 5 minutes later, I decided to wake Yoon Gi up again.

"5 minutes is up Yoon Gi, ppali wake up!" I urged and he groaned. "Wae~~ oneul hakgyo ebseoyo! 왜~~ 오늘 학교 없어요!" He whined. Ehh? He's dreaming about holiday or the weekends? I took out my phone and check the day. It's a Monday and there's school. I sighed and decided to shout into his ear. "GET YOUR ASS OFF THE BED AND YOUR HANDS OFF MY WAIST!!" I shouted and he immediately jolted up.

Phew, freedom at last. Yoon Gi was looking around cluelessly until he saw me and widen his eyes. Probably wondering why I'm on his bed. "YAH! WHY ARE-" "Before complaining, eat your breakfast then I'll explain to a pervert" I cut him off knowing he'll definitely shout at me. I immediately went back to my room and change into my uniform.

When I came out of my room, Yoon Gi already finish breakfast and he was in his uniform, glaring at me. "Don't glare at me Min Yoon Gi. You're the one who pulled me into an embrace and wouldn't let me go" I said. "Me? Tch, why would I embrace you?" he scoffed which I rolled my eyes.

"I know right? But it's even weirder that you were mumbling my name. Something 'Wu Yeon mianhae Kajima' or something" I said and he widen his eyes. "Whatever now, we'll be late for school. Kaja" I said and left him alone.

Suga

"I know right? But it's even weirder that you were mumbling my name. Something 'Wu Yeon mianhae Kajima' or something" said Wu Yeon and I widen my eyes. Shoot, did I really mumbled that out loud?! "Whatever now, we'll be late for school. Kaja" said Wu Yeon and she left me here.

Aishh, embarrassing that I mumbled that out loud and I pulled her into an embrace. But why does he tingling touch feels familiar? It's as if she's the Wu Yeon I use to have a crush on but I shook if off. This Wu Yeon is not that Wu Yeon. Their names are the same but not their last name.

The Wu Yeon I first knew was Jimin's little sister Park Wu Yeon and this girl is Ji Wu Yeon. Aishh, so confusing. I then headed to school with many thoughts on my mind. Park Wu Yeon... Neo eodiseoyo? 박우연... 너 어디서요?