Episode Eight: Here Comes The Queenka 에피소드8: 여기 퀸카 가 온다

I manage to reach school on time. And of course leaving Yoon Gi all alone at home. I reach school and put down my school bag. Just then, a classmate of mine came to me. "Jeogi... Seonsaeng-nim is asking for you" she said. I glance at her name tag and her name was '송 우 정' "Which seonsaeng-nim?" I ask.

"She's at the library for you. Ppali" urged the girl name Wu Jeong which made me gain my suspicions but I decided to shrug it off and headed to the library. Something seems off about that Wu Jeong girl. It seems as though... Ah never mind. I arrive at the library and suddenly got splashed by cold water.

I slowly open my eyes and found 3 girls standing in front of me. Of course. It has to be her who would ask someone else. Hwang Kyung Ra. She's the one who told Wu Jeong that 'Seonsaeng-nim wants to see me'. Must have bribed that girl with money huh? Kyung Ra, the queenka, is standing in front of me smirking. But was it just me or does her two minions seems unhappy?

"What do you want Kyung Ra?" I ask annoyed. "Neo, why were you with my Bangtan Kings yesterday? It's so ridiculous!" ask Kyung Ra and I scoff. "Seriously? I thought Min Yoon Gi was your king?" I ask while smirking and she seemed frustrated. "Shut up! Yoon Gi is mine and so are Bangtan! Stay away from them!" She shouted. It's weird that no one is in the library now.

I rolled my eyes which gained a slap from the bitvh. "Bitvh, how dare you roll your eyes at me" she said angrily and I smirked. "It's my own eyes anyways" That left Kyung Ra stomping angrily. Haha, epic. "Whatever, since you're wet now and the temperature here is set to thy e lowest, you shall freeze here" said Kyung Ra evilly which made me froze but I didn't show it.

Kyung Ra smirked and pushed me to the corner of the library and locked the door. I immediately banged the door but no one is passing by. I search for my phone but crap, it's at home charging! Ah Choo! Shit, why didn't I bring my medicine?! I can't stay in the cold for too long!

"IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE?!" I shouted but no response. Of course, who would be here when there are lessons. And besides, Kyung Ra said the temperature in here is set to the lowest, meaning it's 10°C in here while outside is 5°C. Brrr, extra cold. But please... Sallyeojuseyo... Anyone... Even if it's Yoon Gi...

Suga

I manage to reach school just nice before the bell. I enter the class and saw Ji Wu Yeon. I was about to complain about leaving me at home when my friend Jung Ho Seok came to me and at the same time, a classmate name Song Wu Jeong went to her.

"Hyung, why are you sweating?" ask Hobie. That's his other nickname apart from Jhope. "Someone made me run..." I bluntly said and glared at Wu Yeon but realized that she's not around anymore. "Who are you staring at?" ask Hobie and I shook my head. "No one. Anyways, why are you here?" I ask.

"Uhh, I need money" he said awkwardly and I face palmed. "Seriously? Again?" I ask and he sheepishly laugh. "Arraseo, here. You're still owing you know that" I said as I lend him my money and he nodded happily before heading back to his class. Just then, the teacher came in and we all started settling down. But someone is missing. Ji Wu Yeon. Where is she?

"Where Ji Wu Yeon?" ask Lee seonsaeng and everyone shrugged. My eyes suddenly twitch and my heart started to beat faster. Why am I like this? It's only like this when she's in trouble. "Seonsaeng-nim, I'll look for Ji Wu Yeon" I volunteered and the class gasped. Probably thinking why I would look for her. Well technically she's my wife so yeah.

"Arraseo, ppali find her" said Lee seonsaeng and I excused myself. Ji Wu Yeon, where in the world are you? Troublemaker...

Jimin

I was unable to focus in class that I keep dozing off. Until I felt my eye twitch twice in a row. They say when your eye twitches, means someone close to you is in trouble. But who? I only have this feeling when my little sister was in trouble. Could this sign means my sister is somewhere? Oh where are you my Park Wu Yeon?