Episode Ten: The Truth 에피소드10: 진실

Suga

"Did you guys find out anything?" I ask. "Song Wu Jeong said that someone actually bribed her and that she was the one who made the false message" said RapMon. "Who was it?" I ask. "You shouldn't kno-" "I have to know who is it Kim Seok Jin! She nearly killed my wife!" I shouted and realized what I said. Wife huh?

"M-Mianhaeyo hyung. I-" "Gwaenchana, I understand. *sigh* someone tell him who was it" said Jin hyung. "It's Hwang Kyung Ra. Apparently she got jealous that Wu Yeon somehow got closer with us" said V and my clench my fist tight.

"Is she going to wake up?" ask Hobie. "I pray that she will. I can't believe she would do such a thing!" I complained. "Woah Suga hyung, never knew you were this protective of your wife~" teased Jimin and my ears suddenly redden. "Y-Yah shigeureo!" I said and they snickered. Aishh, kids. I glance at Wu Yeon and somehow on her neck caught my eyes.

I started leaning in closer and I notice the mark on her neck. "Yah Hyung, what are you doing?!" ask Jungkook and I snap out of my daze. "Jimin ah, come here and look at this!" I called out to Jimin. He came closer and I pointed to the mark on Wu Yeon's neck and his eyes widen. We're thinking the same thing alright.

"C-Could she be?" ask Jimin. "Maybe" I said. "Yah, say something that we understand!" whined V and we started explaining everything to the gang.

Jimin
Flashback

11 year old was happily heading to Han River where Yoon Gi hyung is meeting me and my sister for a picnic party. My little sister Park Wu Yeon is 10 years old but she acts like a 3 year old. "Oppa ppali! He's waiting for us!" complained Wu Yeon and I chuckled. She's so cute when she's impatient! "Keke Arraseo just slow down Wu Yeon ah!" I called out and immediately chased after her.

But however, Wu Yeon is a fast runner just like Eomma so I couldn't catch up to her. Until sometime later I finally caught up with her. "You're too slow Jimin oppa!" teased Wu Yeon and I pouted. "Yah nan Park Jimin ya! Of course I take after dad!" I said. Wu Yeon scoffed at my comment and continued heading infront. "Geunnyang ppal- AHHH!" I look up and saw Wu Yeon fell into the river.

I gasped and ran to her but I was too late. Even at the last moment, I heard her calling out to me but I couldn't do anything. I'm such a bad oppa... "WU YEON AH! PARK WU YEON!" I shouted while crying but no answer. I then really broke down and cried. Until Yoon Gi hyung approach towards me and I told him what happen.

End of Flashback

"So that's what happen?" ask Jungkook and I nodded. I look at Wu Yeon's neck and the marking. I'm absolutely positive that this Ji Wu Yeon is my Park Wu Yeon dongsaeng because of the mark. It was a special mark that's passed down from my family and only to girls. I just pray hard that Wu Yeon will wake up sooner.