Episode Six: Marriage 에피소드6: 결혼

Days past and the day I dreaded it's finally here... The day I get married to Min Yoon Gi... But okay, surprisingly he hasn't been bullying me. Maybe is because I'm going to be his wife soon. But what would Kyung Ra think? She would definitely kill me!

And has Yoon Gi even told Kyung Ra about it? "Earth to Ji Wu Yeon!" I snap out of my daze and look towards the voice. It was Tae Hyung and Jungkook. Or should I say VKook? "Oh annyeonghaseyo Vkook-sshi 안녕하세요 뷔국씨" I widen my eyes. Shoot, did I really say that infront of them?!

"A-Ah d-don't g-get any-" "Aniya gwaenchanayo! 아니야 괜찮아요! Fans even ship us that and we don't really mind. There are way more ships in BTS. One is VKook, another is NamJin and there's also YoonMin and Jikook" explained Jungkook and I slowly nodded.

"Anyways, we came here to tell you to get ready cause you'll be out soon" said Tae Hyung and I gulp my saliva. "You seen pale Wu Yeon ah. Gwaenchana? Do you need to run away from the marriage?" ask Jungkook which made me look at him.

"I can't run away if I want to Jungkook ah" I said and sighed. "I understand. Anyways just get ready. I'll be outside" said Jungkook and he left with Tae Hyung. I look at myself in the mirror and sighed. Just then, Eomma came and gave a light smile. "Gwaenchana?" she ask which made me roll my eyes mentally. "How can I be Eomma? I'm goddamn married at this age!" I complained.

"Mianhae but it's a promise from long ago. Just... Put on this act for a year arraseo?" she said and I sighed. "Arraseo Eomma. I'll try" I said and forced a smile. "Geurae, kaja" said Eomma and I nodded.

Time Skip - Vow/Ring Exchange

"Do you, Min Yoon Gi, take Ji Wu Yeon to be your lawfully wedded wife? And to take care of her through harsh obstacles?" ask the priest. Oh how I wish he would say a 'no' and I'll be happy. "I do" As expected. Who would say no even at this situation?

"Do you, Ji Wu Yeon, take Min Yoon Gi to be your lawfully wedded husband? And to take care of him through harsh obstacles?" I mentally sighed. This is it I supposed... "I, do" Me and Yoon Gi exchanged our rings prepared by our Eommas and we were almost done.

"You may now kiss the bride" announce the priest and my eyes widen. Now way that kid is- My eyes widen even more... THAT KID TOOK NY FIRST KISS! Ththump Ththump. Shut up heart. Cheers filled the wedding hall and from the corner of my eye I saw a smirking Yoon Gi.

Suga

Don't get me wrong but I didn't know why I actually kiss her. And I didn't have my first kiss with Kyung Na yet. Weird huh? "Yah jerk, why'd you kiss me?" whisper-shouted Wu Yeon. I smirked and teased, "Just" "Seriously, you already have Kyung Ra so why are you bothering me?" she ask and I suddenly felt another pang in my heart but I shook it off.

"It wasn't the time yet. Besides, I bet I took away your first kiss" I smirked and she suddenly blushed. Cute. Aishh, Min Yoon Gi, what are you thinking?! You've gotten over your feelings since long ago! "S-Shigeureo!" she said and left blushing. I smirk mentally and that's when I see a sad Jimin came towards me.

"Gwaenchana Jimin ah?" I ask and he shook his head. "Seeing you and Wu Yeon getting married reminds me of how my Wu Yeon is doing right now" said Jimin and I look at him sadly. Jimin for separated from his little sister after a fire accident and she wasn't found since. This kid has been worried sick ever since.

"Geokjeongma, I'm sure we'll be able to find her soon. Maybe she's nearer then we know" I said. "*sigh* You're right hyung. I'll continue looking and wait for her" he said showing a little smile. Though it wasn't a happy smile. "Maybe you should start by showing photos of her to us then it'll be easier" Jin hyung suddenly said who appeared out of nowhere.

"Kkamjayigya! Hyung, don't do that!" whined Jimin which me and Jin Hyung chuckled. "Mian but you should really show us photo of your little sister" said Jin hyung and he nodded. "I'll try looking through my album then" he said. "Happy marriage Suga. How many babies are you going to make?" Jin hyung's question suddenly made me spit out my water. B-Babies?

"H-Hyung! I'm not making babies with her!" I said while I could feel my ears burning red and him chuckling. "Well you'll never know Suga. You'll probably end up loving her" said Jin hyung. "That will never happen hyung. I'm sure of it" I said. "Then let's bet. If in 4 months time you haven't fallen in love with Wu Yeon, then I'll grant you any wish but if you did then you'll grant me a wish" he said and I bit my lips. It worth a try. "You got yourself a deal!" I smirk.