Welcome

I just arrived at my school and I'm not going to lie, it looks so nice. My friend, Emily, and I transferred to this school because our old school was pretty bad. "Ivey," Emily said. "Yeah?" I asked. "We are going to have the best time here," she said with a great smile. I turn to her and look her right in the eye, "I highly disagree. How can we have fun at a high school? First off it's school. Second it's a HIGH SCHOOL!!" "Oh come on. You have to think positively" she argued back at me. I can not believe that my best friend is thinking that we are going to have a great time... at SCHOOL!!! "Ok, look. You agreed that school, especially high school, is the the worst thing on this planet. Sorry did I say planet? I meant universe." She rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed with me. "You need to stop that. Won't you at least promise me you will try your best to have fun. Enjoy yourself. We only go to high school once." I let out a sign, "Fine. Let's go." The bell rang. Emily and I look at each other. "Race you" we said at the same time. Instantly we run inside, through the halls, and into our class room. We laugh as we walk in, only then to have our smile into a frown.

"Your late" The angry voice came from the seat where the teacher sits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the first chapter of my book. I hope yall enjoyed it and will like to read the rest.

Question of the Chapter: Do you have a mean or strict teacher?

I don't. My teacher is a normal teacher. Not mean, but not loose either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until Then,
  -Gracie Out