Rules Of Great Living!.

"TRAINING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS"

Evening at  Friday I went home  alone it's town fiesta  i cant ride  A Jeep at that time cause theyre all full  because of heavy traffic now i used to walk  Kilometers  away from home. I come home very  Late for dinner and i dont eat when i get inside i just  went up to my bed  and  play my tablet for a minute and in that time i think that traffic    is god's decision To test my courage in doing anything so i didnt take a ride at another transportation i just continue walking until i get tired at the middle of the road the boundary between our subdivision and town plaza  I am all wet because im all sweating.

Later on i realized what i learned from TMSC that  "WHEN YOU ASKED GOD ANYTHING GOOD HE WILL GIVE YOU IT'S BAD OPPOSITE JUST TO TEST YOUR FAITH AND OBEDIENCE TO HIM " 

That's one of the rules of great living god is our  Trainer and  Master we are his students in training in righteousness  

                                                                                                                                             " Right  Obedience and  Right Loyalty " 

Early in the afternoon   after i eat my lunch    I  played my  Personal Computer grabbed my notebook and bible  and attempt to write and start a testimony  but  When i nearly close my facebook i see a post that caught my attention turning me away from God. it is a post about a woman In black  I Was too  young and serving God. when i see a beautiful woman  with a great body shape    and posture.  I feel so so  Good and comfortable through her. i feel like i want to own her. but i remember  God at that times  so   This one is a challenge of god to test  Obedience and Loyalty to her. and that makes me think that i am too young to  fall in love lusting to a woman so i just turn around it and closed my facebook start practicing gospels, writing testimonies  devotioning to god talking to god and playing music for god.  all of it i will do for god for what he says to us is truly good ! god is always good all the time   Like what i've saided  in the last part of  The greatest 10 laws previously  There's a verse saying  " Those who walks  securely walks Honestly " that's a verse in proverbs that which proves  that god is   Putting us into the  Right side. in god we can be safe rather than to choose the wrong side. look today as we see the world changed  the people are disbelieving our lord jesus christ sometimes they mock and say all  strong language to our lord ! theyre judging the lightand the life so they will be called dark  they re blind we people arent perfect like god as i said for i tell you brothers and sisters  no matter what religion you are just trust god  no religion can save you!. 

"Only Believed All things  Are  Possible " 

through  Jesus christ believed only in him he's the way the truth and the life.  only obey and loved him with all of your heart. dont worry  If your a sinner then you repent and asks forgiveness in your heart then our lord god shall hear your prayers just be good.                  

"FOR GOD'S MERCY IS BIGGER THAN YOUR MISTAKES" 

Lamentations 3:22:23

as it  is saided by  the Lord  our creator . 

                                                                                                       "Turning off from your Wicked Ways or Things whom against god"           

I

t's been 13 years  since i left  my evil deeds, stealing money, Fighting and Arguing with my parents,  Having thoughts of Threatening someone who persecutes me and smoking  in public, Since The day  March 21 came  on and changed my life i will call it Day of Repentance as a sign that i will never do such a things in the past that i always do. It is a bad idea to that  when youre reading a bible yes but your reading without  a Following heart for it is god's Word  truly god himself.

I began serving god when i was about 13 years old. it's now 2018  i will be 15 at  7th Day of september    Brothers and Sisters dont be afraid if you feel like serving god has  no meaning or you love only youre treasures at earth for i say to you no wonder how big is your treasures Thieves would try to steal them or Rust and Moth will Destroy them

But i tell you  no  thieves can break in heaven cause there you could meet god in Person !

And as it is saided by the Lord jesus to where your treasure is there will be your heart also, that's a right verse nowadays if omly people has a Following hearts. But first Turn away from your Wickedness ignore them. Pray for your enemy pray for those who persecue you for i assurely say to you  you will be rewarded in heaven. A reward  that is unexchangeable !
That is the  who motivates me when i feel like giving up serving god. Truly god is good all the Time