The Kind Stranger

Here in Magnolia filled with magic and non magic live in harmony with the silence among the streets.....Well except for a guild building called FairyTail which was very noisy. Tables chairs flying all over the place caused by two mages, a fire mage and an ice mage.

"Ha! You missed ice princess" Natsu the fire mage said sticking his tongue out while Gray the ice mage grabs another chair,. "Stop chickening out and let me hit you flame breath" Gray growled throwing the chair at Natsu again, but Natsu dodges it causing the chair to hit whoever the person was behind him as he starts attacking Gray.

As the two continue fighting a dark aurora of a person started heading towards them. "Who threw that chair?" Both boys turn around to see Erza glaring down at them. "W-we are s-so s-sorry for what we d-did E-erza" Natsu said as immediately Gray wraps his hand around Natsu's shoulder putting on a fake smile. "Yeah. Me and Natsu are really best friends and did not mean to ruin your time" Erza's aurora  immediately disappeared with a smile on her face.

The next day: Natsu's Pov

The next day I woke up with my buddy Happy to the guildhall to see if there is any job my team could go on because I don't have that jewels left for me to eat my regular size food to eat today. As I walk into the guild to look at the job list I hear Happy calling me. "Hey Natsu. How about this job? They want us to defeat someone who might put a curse on their town for 250,000,000!" "250,000,000!" I scream as I drool looking at that piece of paper. Imagine all the food I could buy when we defeat the person.

"What's up with flame breath drooling like that? Is he on some drugs or something?" I hear Gray snapping me out of my gaze. "What about you read the job we are planning for us to do" I hand him the piece of paper. As I look over to see Gray look at it I notice that his face is in a surprised or shocked kind of expression.

"For a large amount of jewels the person they want us to defeat must be very powerful" Happy announces as Lucy and Erza come along. "Did you guys find a job for us to do?" Erza said looking at the piece of paper. "Yes we have and we'll start going now after I give it to Mira to stamp it" Happy says taking the paper as the rest us wait outside of the guild to wait for him.

A few minutes later Happy flies towards us. "Everything is set for the mission" He says giving us a thumbs up or a paw up. We continue walking until we reached the train station....my worst nightmare. Why do we have to go inside a train?" I immediately feel sick. "Because it's the fastest way to the town" Erza says as our death tra- I mean our train arrived.

Erza's Pov

It's been 5 hours that we have been sitting on this train for. Natsu was was knocked out because of me to keep him quiet and not puck on the tran. 'Why do Dragonslayers feel sick on a public transport?' I sigh thinking about that question as we reach our destination.

"You guys should go ahead and go to the mayor of the town about the job and book us an hotel. I will carry Natsu and ask the people of the town to describe what the person we are looking for looks like" I say picking Natsu up while the others nod and walk ahead of us to do as instructed.

While I was walking with Natsu on my back I saw someone around Natsu's age standing close to the forest. He had red hair and what I could see he was broad. I started walking towards him slowly. "Excuse be sir" I tap his shoulder causing him to turn around with my black obs meeting with purple ones. "I thought I was the only one around this area" He says. He was well built like he knew how to treat his body and not over do every muscle he had. "We are new here. Do you mind telling us what is your name sir?" I look at him. "The name is Yemon Hayashi" He takes a quick bow.

"My name is Erza Scarlet and this boy behind me is Natsu Dragneel" I say nudging to Natsu who is still snoring at my back. "Mr Hayashi have you hear about the man who is about to put a curse on this town?" I look at him as he shakes his head sighing. "I'm sorry I haven't heard about that or seen the guy in fact." "Oh that's okay. Do you want to hang with us a little bit before it gets dark? Since this place is big" I sigh placing Natsu on the floor while I stretch. "Sure. Why not?" He smiles.