A day to remember

Third person POV

"Alright you guys we have been accepted to be in the Grand Magic Games tournament this year" Makarov said as the guild cheered before he had to quiet them down again.

"There would be two groups for this tournament. FairyTail A and FairyTail B. FairyTail A would be Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfilia, Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster and Wendy Marvell. On FairyTail B there would be Laxus Dreyar, Gajeel Redfox, Mystogan, Juvia Lockser and Mirajane Strauss" Everyone in the guild were happy that Makarov had chosen them as they were strong.

Yemen was just standing there watching how everyone was happy as he slowly slips out of the guild and starts to talk back to the lake again. "I just need to find somewhere to stay then I'll be able to continue my journey to find you father" He sighs and sits on the grass enjoying the silence except for the birds that were singing their songs till their hearts content.

After some time went by Yemon stood up and was walking around the city until he didn't know where he was going and ended up entering inside the deep forest. All that could be heard were the sticks breaking from each step he took. He immediately stopped walking when he found a huge patch that had no trees and decided to make a house like how his uncle had taught him to do with his bare hands.

After 2 hours Yemon and finished building the house and looked at it and entered inside. "I guess this will have to do until I find some furniture" He shrugs his shoulders and lays on the floor feeling his eyelids get heavier. "I guess there's no place like home now that I think about it" he says taking a deep sigh before letting sleep consume him.

Hours have passed and Yemon started to wake up ans he then sluggishly stood up and stretched his arms and legs. He soon later came out of his house and used his senses to hear for a waterfall. To which he found not so far away from his shelter. He started to strip his clothes and allowed his toned body to be touched by the cold flowing water.

After the bath Yemon got himself dressed again before starting to walk to the town of Mongolia again to enter inside FairyTale to look for some jobs to get some money for food and clothes. Once he had arrived at FairyTale he had walked over to the job requests and picked out an S rank job before handing it to Mira.

"Yemon I'm afraid you can't go on these kind of jobs yet since you are possibly not an S rank" Mira apologizes to him as he just sighs and nods in understanding. "I understand Mira. Is there a job that I could do right now though that you think might be suitable for me?" He sits down on a stool in front of her while she just shook her head. "I don't think there is" Yemon frown and rests his head on the counter.

"I'm going to be bored sitting here all day then" He groans as he rested his forehead on the counter not feeling like raising his head up at any moment. A minute later he felt something flying towards the back of his head as whatever it was broke into pieces.

A dark aroma surrounded him as he raised his head up and slowly turned his head to look at who threw the object at his head. He saw Gray and Natsu fighting as they fired their magic at each other and tables or possibly chairs as well.

He stood up and walked towards the two that were still fighting, as everyone else in the guild stayed quiet and just stared. When he arrived to the two he grabbed both of their heads and slammed them together causing the two guild members to groan in pain while Yemon's dark aroma died down and he sighed.

"I'm going to have some fresh air if I'm going to survive with these idiots" He rolled his eyes before walking out of the guild doors and walks to where he heard a water to see a massive river with trees and different species of plants.

He sat down on the grass that was beside the river. As he crossed his legs while he dipped his hand inside the river.

The cold water touched his slightly olive skin while the sun shone over the place, but the tree branches blocked some of the sunlight so the area was dim. "This place feels so much better now without anyone bothering me" He sighed with a smile on his face.