First Friend and maybe first love?

Still at Mira's flashback

Me and the other boy became really good friends. He would at times come to where me, Elfman and Lisanna hide from the flocks which was a cottage far away from the city.

However as it became my 7th birthday I realized that I wanted to meet him. I was starting to feel like I really liked him and I wanted to confess it to him on his day.

I was sitting in my room when he arrived at the front door. I allowed him inside and dragged him into my bedroom with my hand connected to his as I always liked it as it felt warm and really comfortable. "Did Mira really miss me~?" He said in a teasing matter and sat down on my bed.

"Maybe. I just like to hang around you a whole lot. It feels kinda empty to not have you around" I blush slightly as he tugged on my hand and made me to sit onto his lap. He placed his forehead against mine and chuckles. "I do as well Mira"

I placed my head on his chest as he gently stroked my white hair gently. "Hey Mira I saw my dad do something with my mom that he said the reason he does it is because he thinks my mom is special to him." His voice chirped causing me to look upwards at him.

"I find you special to me and I wanted to know if you think that I'm special to you as well?" He smiled. "I think you're special to me as well" I smiled back at him which caused the both of us to smile before he then gently held my chin as then made me to look at him.

None of us said any words as his dark purple eye looked into my blue eyes before he leans in close to me and placed his lips against mine and kisses me, causing me to kiss him back with my eyes closed.
We kept on kissing as my arms wrapped around his neck while his hands held my small waist. We later on pull away for some air to breath. "Wow" was all we could both say as I then gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

"Can we do that again as long as you're alright with that?" I blushed slightly as I feel a pair of lips touch mine again. "Of course"

Ever since that day whenever we see each other or we're just alone together we'd just be kissing for who knows how long.

When I had already turned 8 and a really sunny day. I decided to be wearing just light blue panties and his black shirt as he was in dark blue shorts.

We were sitting on the floor by one of the trees as he held me close with his hands around my waist as my head was resting onto his bare olive toned chest.

His chin was resting against my hair with his hair swaying slightly from the cool wind breeze. "Hey Mira?" His said as his voice had gotten a bit deeper than when I first met him.

"Hmm?" I said as I didn't look up at him. "You look so cute in my shirt" He smiled causing me to blush. "Y-You think so?" I said as he held against me harder.

"I really think so. It's also cute about your chest is smaller than the ones that I've seen in school" He teases me by sliding a hand up his shirt and was at my stomach.

"Mine hasn't developed yet, but you'll see that I'll be a larger size than all of them" I pout as I then gasped softly from his cold fingers touching one of my nipples. "Don't do that. Your hand is cold" I remove his hand off from my chest.

"Oh? Is my little Mirajane sensitive there?" He chuckles as I punch his chest causing him to laugh by my action.

"Sorry. It's just that I randomly got given this book by one of the girls in school about females, because I insulted her. Apparently on the book it said that a female's chests can produce milk like cows if it gets sucked or squeezed" I turn red from what he said.