Heart break?

Yemon's Pov

I walked out to the lounge of the hotel and rested my head unto the red leather couch that was currently empty.

"What the hell was that in the fight between the two?!" I heard in my head as I ignored the voice with a soft sigh escaping my lips. "You better not be ignoring me you bastard! You're lucky that I didn't kill you when I wasn't in this cell" The voice said again which made me to smile. "You sure are a hot head even though you can't really do anything in there you know?" I said which then caused me to hear a low growl.

When I didn't hear a response I smiled and closed my eyes for a good one hour, before getting interrupted by Natsu who was about to draw on my face just for me to grab hold of his arm and twist it a bit making him to scream in agony a little.

"You didn't need to do that. I was just checking to see if you were asleep, because I wanted you to join me on entering Sabertooth's hotel" I see Natsu with a massive grin on his face when he said that. "Why am I getting joined in this exactly?" I raise an eyebrow ans sat up from the couch before standing up. "Because you're the only dragon slayer that I haven't asked yet. Plus you aren't busy so why not?" He said which caused me to sigh and place my hands into my jeans pockets.

"I don't see why not then, but if anything happens to us while we're there you're taking all of the blame" I said with a dark gaze as Natsu gulped in fright and quickly nodded his head. We then began to walk down the streets until we reach upon Sabertooth's hotel.

Just before I could see if there was a doorbell or something Natsu kicked the door open. "Does that knuckle head know any manners or something?" The voice asked me as I shook my head. "Not even the tiniest bit" I mumbled to myself as I stepped foot into the hotel to see Natsu and a better looking Sting that still had bandages on colliding heads. "We're so going to destroy you guys in this tournament" I heard Natsu say while everyone was looking at them and not even noticing me.

I scanned at everyone who was in the guild. "They all looked powerful, but not strong enough if I'm going to be honest" I said to myself as I felt something tugging my leg to see Frosh on my leg with tears in her eyes. "Why are you here BB?" She said as she brought two of her arms out wanting to get carried. "I came because he wanted me too, but I did want to see you tomorrow" I said softly in her ear as we walked away from the crowd as Frosh guided me to the room that her and Rouge were sleeping at.

I knocked on the door before entering inside the room to see Rouge on his bed reading a book as Frosh jumped out of my hands and skipped to him. "Frosh brought big brother" She said as she climbed up the bed and Rouge helped her up to his laps before looking at me. "When were you going to tell me you were still alive when dad disappeared with you a hundred years ago?" He looked up at me as I hugged him tightly as I felt him crying in my arms. "I'm sorry for leaving you. Now though I'm here to stay" I said with a smile. "Is dad still alive?" He asked me after wiping away his tears.

I stayed quiet before letting out a small sigh. "I was the only survivor in the war" I said softly as I tightened my hand together to form a fist. "We fought day and night without rest and when it was just 7 dragons left..." I hesitated to say what happened to them. "...They just vanished as if there wasn't a war against dragons and leaving me all alone until I had no idea how I was able to come back to Earth" I said finally as I closed my eyes and tried not to remember the sorrow and the sufferings from the past.

"I still believe he's alive. I just don't know where" I said and opened my eyes as I looked at Rouge to see he was dead silent and just allowed the information to sink into his head. "We'll find father and the other six dragons Rouge. Trust me" I said with a smile as I placed my hand on his shoulder to which he nodded. After a couple of minutes of silence there was a loud bang. "I guess it's my cue to leave now. I'll see you guys later" I said as I stood up and hugged the two of them before walking out of the hotel by hiding in the shadows.