Orga x Yemon

Orga's Pov

"You seem as if you're ready" I chuckled as I looked at him as he just stared at me with his purple eyes that look as if they could take you somewhere unknown like a void.

"I'm ready whenever my enemy is ready. So when you're ready you can take your hit" The red haired guy who I suppose is called Yemon said. I looked at him confused before I crossed my arms. "Here's the information you'll need about Yemon" I heard Rufus says in my head which made me to chuckle. "You're pretty good with those weapons of yours aren't you?" I asked to which he smiled and just looked at me. "Why thank you. Shall we start or do you want us to become friends?" He asked with a smile still on his face.

"Let's have the fight now. Make sure you don't hold back like your other fight. I don't treat newbies specially" I said to which he shrugs his shoulders and pulled out his two swords. "Those swords are what he uses to help him fight." Rufus spoke to me through my mind.

"You're going to use those swords to defeat me? A god?" I chuckled as I folded my arms with a smirk on my face. 'This is going to be such a easy fight. Let's just hope he entertains me throughout this fight' I said to myself as I heard the gunshot firing signalling the fight to begin.

The red haired took one step before taking another with an emotionless face. I might've been hallucinating, but I'm sure I saw a yellow spark of electricity current flow through his red hair just like that Lightling Dragon Slayer.

"Let's dance shall we? I need to let out some of my stress out anyway" The guy said before he ran towards me with his two weapons on his hands as he tried to lay an attack on me, just for it to get blocked by my dark lightning shield. "You're going to need to try harder to stop me" I chuckled as the guy who honestly I think is still a kid dropped his weapons and clenched his fists.

"This should be fun" The red haired kid said as his hands sparked up again. "Lightning earth wing attack!" He yelled as I got slammed towards the wall while I felt a cut on my cheek from my lighting shield breaking.

Third POV

"Did he just use Lexus' lighting attack with his own attack just now?" Gray asked with confusion as they looked at Lexus who was sitting with Mira. "I didn't give him any of my electricity except for yesterday in the match" Lexus said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Is his body somehow able to store up the types of magic it absorbs and uses it with his original one?" Natsu asked to which caused some of the FairyTail members to think. "He's going to be so deadly if he's able to do that though which wouldn't be a bad thing if he's with us" Laxus said to which the guild members agreed on.

Yemon made his hands turned into earth gauntlets as he started to punch Orga who punched back so that both of their fists collided with each other. "It's cheating to have someone tell you what my moves are. Don't you think Orga, or should I say Rufus?" He smirked to which shocked both of the Sabertooth guild members.

Yemon then used this opportunity to fire an electric beam through the palm of his hand which electric shocked Orga and caused him to fly back against the wall.

"YOU DON'T MESS WITH A GOD!!" Orga yelled as he summoned his black lightning to strike unto Yemon. However Yemon didn't move from his place and just smirked before taking one of his feet back as he then opens his mouth.

"No way!" Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy said in unison when they realized what their guild member was doing. "He's going to eat Orga's lightning" Natsu said to which shocks the whole group.

Yemon started to eat the dark lightning that came towards him and then burped. "Pardon me. That was a lovely snack" He said as black electricity flowed through his body. "Now let's have fun. You better hold anything back if you're a God" He continued saying as he took in a deep breath.