The Fight

Yemon's POV

"Did you enjoy yourself right now?" I heard Natsu ask me as he probably noticed me with Rebecca. "It was alright at the end" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

We all walked into our hotel before we went our separate ways. While I was walking to my bedroom I felt a hand holding unto mine and pulls me back, for me to just make eye contact with Mira.

"What do you want from me?" I asked as I was already feeling annoyed. "I'm sorry I really am Yemon" She said as I yanked my hand away from hers.

"You don't truly as you kissed him back this morning and when I told you we were done you were still with him and making out with each other" I glared at her as I now don't feel in a really good mood.

"We're done Mira and don't even dare try to get me crawling to you as you know very well I don't do that. Goodbye" I said as I turned around and walked away while ignoring her voice to forgive her.

When I arrived in my room I closed the door before sitting unto my bed and closing my eyes for me to meditate.

The moment my eyes closed my eyes then opens to see a place with bright blue sky while my body was on an island. There were trees everywhere, making the island look tropical as different fruit grew.

I noticed that I was just wearing red shorts with no shoes on, making me to understand why my feet felt like they were on the sand.

"It seems that you've finally meditated again cousin" I heard a voice behind me as I turned around to see Zeref leaning against a palm tree.

"Tell me about it. I didn't honestly feel in a great mood to even do it now. Guess my mind knew what I needed to calm and relax my mind." I sighed as I sat down on the sand.

"Love problem?" I heard him ask as I then looked up at him to see him smirking. "You should seriously stop invading on my personal life, but yes it was a love problem. I've given up with love right now though" I said while I used the sand to make a bunny.

"So what brings you here to my world?" I asked as I looked back at Zeref. "Nothing really. Except that you need to absorb more power from the God and Dragon Slayers before learning to controlling them" He said as if it was just a casual conversation.

"I've already gathered the two lightning powers and the light and darkness power. I just need to collect the power from Rufus" I said as the bunny came to life and sniffs my hand.

"Rufus? Why would you need his powers?" He asked as I smiled softly. "Well he can really and store a lot of magic from more than one book at the same time just by memorizing it. He used it to tell the God of lightning what my moves were with my weapons" I blabbled to which he just nods.

"Well once you're done with the match are you going to plan on who you want to be your date for the fireworks that's in two days?" He asks to which I rolled my eyes. "I don't think I'm going to that stupid festival. Humans do it to enjoy themselves" I rolled my eyes to which he chuckled in amusement.

"You could always ask that human you met today. You two honestly look good together" He walked over and sat down beside me. "That's ridiculous. You know very much that I can't date a human. What happens if she gets hurt? She has no powers for crying out loud" I looked at him.

"That doesn't mean I can't give her any powers" He said to which I chuckled. "I don't want you to do your shady magic on her" I stroked the benny's ears. "Alright. I'll make her a Dragon Slayer. A couple of the dragons didn't have any children and I can't store their magic with me forever." He said as I just kept silent and just looked at him.