Small like kisses

Yemon's Pov

When I sat down at my seat at our guild's spot I folded my arms and looked at the screen to see my beautiful white haired girl presented onto the screen.

Then I see her opponent who was Jenny I think. She didn't look that bad if I'm going to be honest. She probably was a model or someone that famous before.

I realized none of them are moving which confused me, but I don't know when or how, but I then see them both in a bikini suit. 'Is this a fashion duel or something?'

I looked over the railings to see the two wearing different and revealing bikinis while doing sexy positions. "Look at those perverts staring glued to the screen" I mumbled to myself.

I looked around to see all of the males had hearts on their eyes. I looked away in disgust and looked back down to the two females for me to see blue orbs looking back at me. Jenny seemed to notice Mira's gaze focus was as she looked at me and winked before gesturing me to come down.

I shook my head, she kept on insisting. I soon later got pushed off from the railing by Gray. "I'm going to kill you later stripper". I grunt as the two females where now right in front of me. "You look as if you could be the next #1 hottest model cutie" Jenny said with a giggle.

"Thank you, but I think I should get back to my sea- hey what are you doing?!" I stopped my sentence when I felt Jenny's hands beginning to slide up my shirt. I shivered slightly in disgust that it's not Mira touching me like this.

I held Jenny's hand to stop her. "Can I go back to my seat now? I think you're going to kill all of the guys, because of the amount of blood they're losing is concerning" I said as they stopped to look at me before Jenny let go of me as they both got changed into their normal clothes again.

I sighed and walked back to the guild's stage. Mira soon came up afterwards as the announcer said that today's GMG is over and we shall have a two days break before another match starts.

We all headed to the hotel we booked in as I was laying in my bed reading  a magazine I found at Gray's side of the room.

I blushed slightly as I see a picture of a almost naked model leaning up again the wall. I looked at what kind of magazine it was just for me to find out it was a nude magazine.

I then heard a knock on the door and tossed the magazine to Gray's side again. "Come in" I said as the door opened for me to see Mira standing at the door with a smile on her face.

"How are you feeling babe?" She said sweetly as she closed the door behind her and walked towards me before she got on top of me and looked down at me.

"I'm feeling good right now since you're here" I smiled to which she giggled. I placed my hand at the back of her head as she kissed me lightly with her cute small soft lips compared to mine which are plump and a bit softer.

We kept on kissing each other lightly, before the kisses began to get more heated. I slide my tongue inside her mouth and wrapped her tongue with mine. Every time our tongues touched I felt this spark of excitement.

"Seems that you really enjoyed that" Mira chuckled as she teasingly grinded herself to my groin causing me to grunt and have a shallow breath.

"Baby don't tease~" I groan after feeling my erection taking place to action. I felt my pants getting really tight down there more. I decided to flip Mira now so that we were at different position of her on my bed and me on top of her.

Mira's Pov

I wasn't expecting for us to swap positions. I let out a small gasp when I felt his lips softly kissing my neck. I wanted to close my legs, but they get stopped by one of his legs being placed in the centre of my legs.