The fight against all Slayers

After the introductions to all of the guilds the battle was already taking place as everyone was cheering to the guilds.

Me however was just sitting in my seat with my arms folded watching the fights happen as I couldn't go and fight anyone since no member from the group was that eagerly damaged fr replacement.

'Why did master say that I'll be joining in? Am I just here to watch everything take place and just remember it as I might be doing next time we have the Grand Magic Games?' I said in my head as I let out a sigh.

Laxus had already gone to have a fight in the match leaving me alone for at least an hour now. Never knew that I could feel boring without anyone beside you to make you smile or just to talk.

After some minutes passed and our team won which I'm happy we did since all their working out seemed to pay off. I see the members come up for a break before we then announced what the next would be.

30 minutes passed

"Alright everyone the break for all of the guild members are over as we'll be announcing our next match." One of the announcers with spiky black hair with like an oval face said. What was his name anyway?

"Yeah! We realized that in this games that we have some Dragon Slayers. So what we decided was to have this match to have two of the most powerful Dragon Slayers. Only two of the Dragon Slayers would need to fight each other with the other two" The old man who I suppose is a chef said.

"So which two are going to fight against the other enemies one?" Gray said as master furrowed his brows together. "This might be a risky move, but I'll put Laxus and Yemon to go and fight" He said as he looks at me while I nod.

"Better try and put all of your magic into this battle, because it's not going to be easy" He said as I bowed slightly. "Yes master I understand. You can count on me" I smiled as I felt an arm on my shoulder.

"You ready for this Yemon?" Natsu said as he placed a hand on my shoulder while I smirked. "If that means I would finally move around and kick some asses then yes I am ready for this" I said as I heard Laxus chuckle as he also stood up.

We both then began to walk down to where the center as I see Rogue and that yellow hair male down. "I never knew you were a Dragon Slayer red haired?" I heard him say as he glared at me. "Shut up Sting. We never came to have all talk. We came for a fight" Laxus smirked as his hand were lit by his lightning while he folded his arms together and glared at the two.

"You better watch your mouth if you still was to use it" Sting glared at Laxus. The sound of the bell rang as it ment that the match has started. I immediately take out my katanas as the red shines by the light.

"May the best wins" I said as I ran and aimed an attack to Sting with my katanas as Rogue came and attacked me with a shadow dragon attack, causing me to fly towards the wall as it left a dent. "Wasn't expecting that" I said as I land back on my feet I see Laxus attacking the two as it looked like he wasn't breaking a sweat.

"I suppose I'll have to go combat mode of I want to be able to hit them. I haven't used my earth powers in a long time, but let's see how it goes." I said to myself as I put my katanas away and stood there with my arms crossed as I then closed my eyes.

Third person Pov

"Hey what is he doing? He's going to get himself killed if he doesn't move from that spot" Wendy said. "Well that isn't very manly for him to be doing" Elfman said as he shook his head in disappointment.

Everyone in the crowd were confused on why the new Fairy Tail member didn't move to help his comrade to attack as they murmured to themselves.

Sting's Pov