Prolouge

"Yes mom, I just got to the interview." Amelia said through the phone microphone, "Yes... Mom I gotta go, I'm right outside of the office, I'll call you after. I love you, bye bye."

Amelia approached the large black gate waiting for it to roll open so she can enter the gray building. It was a warm sunny Saturday when Amelia was called for an interview for a YouTube company channel called Roosterteeth. She's followed the channel ever since they were at one hundred thousand subscribers and followed every channel in relation such as Cow Chop and Funhaus as well as the created series RWBY, Red vs Blue, etc. Amelia was excited to be called in by Cow Chop's very own Brett Hundley. She entered the bare waiting room noticing the all too familiar door to Brett's office. Her eyes glimmered as she slightly danced as she fangirled internally smiling at her surroundings. Noticing the sound of the door leading to the warehouse opening her she turned to see Brett entering holding a clipboard.

"You must be..." Brett looked down at the paperwork briefly, "Amelia."

"Yes, Amelia Jimenez." She approached him holding out her hand, "Its nice to meet you, I've been a fan for years."

"It's a good thing you're not timid, we need someone like you on our-" Brett reached for Amelia's hand before being interrupted by Aleks jogging into the room,

"Uh, we need the fire extinguisher, ASAP." He said calmly yet panicked,

"Shit." Brett shook his head and ran past Amelia to grab it from the wall behind her, "Excuse me for a second."

"Jesus fucking Christ Aleks, you always fucking do this!" a familiar voice shouted,

"Dude chill we have a guest." Aleks said now running to the flame holding the fire extinguisher just passed to him.

Amelia stood in the waiting room wondering what it would be like to see the personas of Cow Chop up close and personal. Brett followed Aleks into the warehouse trying to help maintain the fire now forgetting both Amelia and her interview. She quietly followed only to peek her head around a cabinet near the doorway. She looked at each cast member trying to put out the small flame, Trevor and Jakob were recording the chaos while James was stomping out the flames, Brett snatched the fire extinguisher from Alek's hands and jogged to the fire while Aleks stood watching and Lindsey lecturing him. Amelia was in awe at the sight, the people she's watched and admired for years were right in front of her. As the fire finally settled James wiped his forehead with a sigh of relief, feeling eyes on him and his friends he looked at the new face near the door. Amelia's face flushed red as she quickly scurried back into the waiting room. James nudged Brett and nodded towards the door.

"Who was that?" James asked Brett,

"A potential editor," Brett sighed crossing his arms, "she's a YouTuber and Twitch streamer herself, gaming, vlogs, makeup, pets, the whole shebang."

"She's here right now?" James sighed, "Bad timing... This is kinda embarrassing. Let's go talk to her."

"You go do it, I'll help clean up here." Brett pat James' shoulder, "You need a break, the clipboard by the sink has her information."

"Alright." James cleared his throat and walked to the waiting room, Amelia had her back to the door and pretended to be oblivious to what's happened in the other room, "Amelia righy?."

"Yes, I-" Amelia paused when she saw James. Her heart started pounding hard in her chest, her YouTube crush for years was right in front of her. He was staring at her confused. When she noticed she cleared her throat only to nervously shake, "I saw an ad on the Roosterteeth website that Cow Chop needed another editor and someone to do intern duties."