Chapter 4: Confessions and Decisions

The next day Amelia knocked on Trevor's and Jakob's hotel room door only to be answered by Jakob. Amelia frowned looking down the up at Jakob, "Is Trevor in the room?"

   "He was, he grabbed his wallet and went for a walk. What's up?" Jakob asked concerned,

   "I need to make sure he's okay." Amelia looked down at the time on her phone, "I'll get going. Text me if and when you see him."

   "Alright. Goodnight." Jakob closed the door, on the other side he was whispering to someone but that other voice wasn't heard by Amelia. Time to find Trevor.

~🐄🔪~

   "Trevor!" Amelia called now near the center PAX was held in, people were barely leaving the large building. She figured to go in and quickly look around.

~🐄🔪~

     Back at the hotel Jakob and Trevor sat in the room talking about what happened.

    "James is getting on my nerves, he was alone in his room with Amelia and they were hugging. Who knows what else they did!" Trevor growled and covered his face with his hands,

   "Dude, tell her already. Tell her you fucking like her." Jakob slammed his right fist on the palm of his left hand, "You're bitching about them when you should have confessed!"

   "What if she says no?" Trevor looked up at Jakob,

   "Then she says no, get over it and move on!"

   "What if it's awkward afterwards?" Trevor shouted quiet enough for Jakob to hear,

   "Don't fucking make it awkward dude."

   "We live in the same ap-" Trevor was interrupted by a knock on the door, "It's probably her again go answer it."

   "You know what it's time you fend for yourself and stop acting like a little bitch." Jakob went to open the door to find Lindsey standing at the door, "Oh hey what's up?"

   "Is Amelia here?" she asked,

   "No. I assumed she went to chill with James or back to your guys room." Lindsey raised an eyebrow,

   "She hasn't been back in a couple of hours. I checked at Aleks and James' room too." Lindsey frowned, "Not there either."

   "What?" Jakob's face went pale, "Oh shit..."

   "What?" Trevor jogged to the door,

   "Amelia's missing." Jakob looked at him shocked, "It's been a good four hours since she came to the door."

   "Oh fuck." Trevor grabbed his phone and ran out the door, "Call me if she comes back!"

~🐄🔪~

     Amelia walked a few blocks away from the hotel taking a couple of confusing turns before settling at a bus stop. The time was now way past noon and she continued to think Trevor went back to the hotel at this point. The down side was she was lost and her phone was close to dying. She sat there crying slightly, she was lost in a city she didn't know, her friend was upset with her for reasons she didn't know, and she could be in deeper trouble if she couldn't get back to the hotel. This was a disaster.