Chapter 7: Fire and Desire (PG13 it gets smexy)

The next day was another spent at Cow Chop. More funny skits and games were recorded and soon after edited by Amelia, Asher, Ana, and Lindsey. As soon as Amelia was done with her portion of a video James approached her asking to go out for a quick dinner date to which she declined.

  "James you already know what I said."

  "I talked to Trevor and we agreed it would be okay especially to make you feel better." James smiled,

  "Are you sure?" Amelia raised an eyebrow, "He agreed?"

  "Do you want to ask him yourself?" James frowned, "C'mon please."

  "Fine." Amelia stood up, "You're lucky I'm hungry."

~🐄🔪~

  "Here we are." James smiled pulling into a large parking lot,

  "Oooh this looks like a good place." Amelia smiled at him, "I'm hungry, let's get going."

   James and Amelia entered the restaurant aiming for an empty table in the corner of the restaurant, they rushed over before it could be taken and sit waiting for a waiter to give them the menu. As they waited Amelia kept thinking of ways to tell James she liked him but didn't want Trevor to get hurt. She sighed frowning and looking down at her lap, James noticed and frowned also.

  "Are you okay?" he asked,

  "It's about us... James I've always liked you... I've watched you since the Creatures, since you started your own channel, since you and Aleks started Cow Chop, since you started streaming. You were my YouTube crush... I always thought we had a weird chemistry. The day you interviewed me my heart exploded and I was so god damn happy I was finally getting to meet you in person." Amelia smiled looking up at him, she then frowned again, "When Trevor admitted he liked me I was crushed, I liked him too...as a brother... I don't wanna hurt him by going out with you, I'm trying to figure out what I can do to make it not happen, I see him everyday. He's my roommate and coworker..."

  "We'll figure it out..." James reached for her hand, "I promise."

  "We can't be together until then..." Amelia pulled away,

  "I'll wait." James leaned over and kissed her cheek, "I'm patient, unless it comes to the stupid shit the guys do."

  "Thanks James." Amelia blushed, "I will too."

  "You're not alone and don't be afraid to tell me anything okay?" James smiled,

  "Okay." Amelia smiled back, she gasped and blushed hard when she noticed she confessed her feelings, "J-James...d-d-d-did I just..?"

  "Hm?" James raised an eyebrow, "Confess? Oh yeah."

  "Eek." Amelia hid her face in her menu, "I-I did r-r-realize."

   James pulled down her menu and kissed her lips softly, Amelia was shocked but kissed back. James looked her in the eyes, his full of a sort of lust and love. Amelia's eyes grow slightly heavy with exhaustion of the moment and enchantment from James' dark brown eyes. She had lost her will to eat and couldn't help but stare into them. On James' end he grew slightly aroused by Amelia's eyes as well as she did his, there was something about her golden brown irises that made him feel a little inappropriate in the good way. James kissed her again, this time a little deeper and sensual, making Amelia get slight chills as she returned the feeling. This made James' pants tighten slightly. The two pulled away breathing slightly harder. Amelia's cheeks were a romantic shade of pale red as were James'. The waiter finally approached the table pulling James from his trace calming him, Amelia was still stuck in the moment as she leaned her torso against the table enlarging her breast and arching her back in words. Amelia had never had felt this heat before, this experience was so new to her she had no self control. She reached down grabbing herself under the table softly panting trying to calm herself down only triggering herself more. She let out a silent gasp. James noticed and continued to order for them two.

  "W-We'll both have the spicy chicken burger meals and two salads with ranch and blueberry dressing. As for drinks we'll have two waters and she'll have a Sprite and I'll have a coke. To go please, we changed our minds." James smiled, Amelia looked down hiding the sides of her face with her hair handing the menu to the waiter,

  "Okay sir, I'll be back with your meals." the waiter bowed before turning and walking away taking a quick glance at Amelia before doing so.

  "We'll go if you need, I think you need to calm down so we'll go to the park or something so you can." James grabbed her hand resting on the table, she nodded not saying anything, "Will you be okay for now?"

  "Mmm hmm." Amelia's voice was slightly higher than usual, the kiss affected her in more ways than one.

~🐄🔪~

   James shut Amelia's side door and walked to a picnic table with their bag of food in one hand and Amelia's hand in the other. He set down their food and let Amelia pick her side she wanted to sit on as he sat across from her.

  "You okay now?" James smirked slightly feeling accomplished at his work,

  "Yeah, I-I don't know what came over me." Amelia blushed,

  "You're fairly innocent." James winked, "I didn't know I'd effect you that much."

  "Oh shush." Amelia blushed,

  "I'm sorry, I'll be careful next time." James chuckled, he grabbed the food out of the bag, "Let's eat."

~🐄🔪~

   Amelia laid in her bed remembering the day's events, a mini date with James made her feelings grow for him. She blushed pulling her pillow over her face. She was giddy with excitement of the direction their relationship was going. Her phone's message tone chimed on her bedside table.

James❤:
Goodnight Ame, I had a great time with you, hope you thought so too

James❤:
I was thinking about our situation with Trevor and I thought maybe it'd be ok if we came out about our relationship...

Amelia:
We're not in a relationship yet James😊 we'll see okay

Amelia:
Goodnight sweet dreams❤

James ❤:
Sweet dreams