Chapter 5: Rocky

A/N: For those wondering what Amelia looks like this is her but more a real human not IMVU character lol. IMVU is a mobile chatroom game for ages 18+ so I don't advise using it of you're underage. Though, using it for OCs and character concept is advised. Thanks for your time and on with the story.

~🐄🔪~

   The Cow Chop crew returned back to Los Angeles after spending a week and seven hours touring and shopping around in Seattle. Amelia and Lindsey bought makeup and clothes while the guys bought random things for skits and stuff. During the trip Amelia stayed of off her Twitter and YouTube she has yet to check the response on the video she uploaded about working for Cow Chop. When she got home she made dinner and unpacked her suitcase.

  "Hey Amelia." Trevor said popping his head into her room, she turned to him, "Whatcha doing?"

  "Putting my things away. What's up?" Amelia smiled,

  "Nothing, James is here he wanted to hang out with you. Do you want me to send him up?" Trevor frowned,

  "Yeah."

  "Hey um... Have you talked to him yet?" Trevor frowned,

  "Not yet. I'm going to now though." Amelia smiled,

  "Alright, I'll let him in." Trevor stepped out,

  "Yeah."

   After Trevor left the room a minute later James walked in. Amelia pointed to her gaming chair for James to sit on.

  "What's up?" James asked, "I just walked in, I feel like I'm in trouble."

  "Hold on." Amelia set everything in her suitcase and putting it on the floor. She sat on her bed face to face James, "Do you have a crush on me?"

  "Huh?" James blushed,

  "You heard me."

  "I uh...I do..." James looked down, "How did you figure it out?"

  "Trevor, because he does too." Amelia smiled, James froze, "He told me you two did."

  "I knew he did too..."

  "Trevor?" Amelia called, in a minute he entered the room, "Sit down too."

   Amelia switched spots with James so the two boys were sitting on her bed, "Look. I gave this speech to Trevor already but I love the both of you like family. I don't see a relationship with either of you yet. I don't want to be involved with you two romantically and if you two are gonna fight I do not want to be here. If you're gonna try to win me over don't make it obvious to spite each other. For the time being I'll be hanging out with everyone else but you two."

  "Wait what?!" the two said in unison,

  "You heard me." Amelia frowned crossing her arms, "I'm not a prize for the two of you to aim for or win. I'm a person. If you two keep arguing over me or start hating each other one, Trevor I'll move out, two James, I won't talk to you or edit your videos, and three I'll take a break from Cow Chop or leave it for Roaster Teeth."

  "We won't hate each other." they promised, "We won't fight."

  "Good." Amelia pulled them into a group hug, "My boys."