Chapter 3: First "Date"

HI READERS!!! I first wanna start off and say thank you to roseytea and QueenSeaSalt  for being the first to vote for this story. Thanks so much I really appreciate your support for the story and basically encouraging me to continue writing it!
~🐄🔪~

     James approached Amelia after the panel finished, as he did he noticed Trevor talking to her...yet again. James clenched his fist and joined the couple in conversation.

   "I was just wondering if you'd wanna go grab something to eat or something tonight?" Trevor said scratching the back of his neck,

     Amelia noticed James stepping in and frowned slightly turning to Trevor, "I'm sorry Trev...James and I have plans. I'm super sorry... next time we'll get burgers. I promise."

     James grinned feeling like he won. Amelia looked up at James and smiled. He held out his arm letting Amelia interlock hers with his. Trevor glared at James, "How about tomorrow before we leave Seattle? They have plenty of tourist spots we can check out?"

   "Totally!" Amelia smiled, James glared back at Trevor, "See you later okay?"

   "Alright." Trevor grinned also feeling accomplished, "See ya Ami."

     James and Amelia walked off. Trevor fired many bullets into the back of James head with his glare. Jakob interrupted his thoughts as he touched Trevor's shoulder.

  "Dude, you've liked her ever since she's been working at Cow Chop, why don't you ask her out. She's our age and our roommate. James is an old man by now she won't go for him." Jakob chuckled,

  "Never know, she might genuinely like him..." Trevor clenched his fist,

  "We'll just have to see won't we, but you can't be angry if that does happen, you low-key cursed yourself." Jakob smacked Trevor's back, "You got this dude."

~🐄🔪~

  "James look!" Amelia pointed to a familiar anime figure she's always wanted, "It's Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji!"

  "Hm?" James turned to look, Amelia let go of his arm and ran over to a booth of anime merchandise. James stood still in fear of the crowd, his anxiety had been just before it's limit as he walked with Amelia but to now be alone in a crowd pushed his comfort level through the roof, "A-Amelia..."

  "These are amazing!" Amelia said excitingly turning from the cashier with a bag of goodies, she turned to where he would have been, "Look J-......Oh no..."

   Amelia's eyes shot through the crowd forming around the booth searching for her friend. She started to panic knowing how frightened he'd be. She spotted his poof in the croud hugging him from behind when she approached him, "I'm so sorry James I didn't mean to!" James sighed and turned around to hug her saying nothing. He grabbed her hand and led her to a quiet spot outside the vendors hall, he didn't look at her the whole way out. Amelia noticed such and felt like a terrible friend. James let her hand go as they passed a pillar in the large hall and turned to her still avoiding eye contact. "James...I'm sorry I-"

  "It's okay, I needed to get out of there." He smiled looking down at her, "My anxiety peaked too much for me to continue to be in there."