9

1x11- Formality 

Peter: Hi there. I'm here to pick up.

Deaton: I'm not sure I remember you dropping off.

Peter: This one wandered in on its own.

Deaton: Even if he did, I'm afraid I can't help you - We're closed.

Peter: Well, I think you can make an exception this one time - Don't you?

Deaton: I'm sorry. That's not going to be possible. Maybe you could come back during regular hours.

Peter: You have something of mine. I'm here to collect it.

Deaton: Like I said - We're closed.

Peter: Mountain ash. That's an old one.

Deaton: Let me be as clear as possible. We - are - closed.

(Deaton goes bad ass on Peter! Who loves him even more in season two with more action?!)

******

Lydia:Jackson.You look handsome.

Jackson: Obviously. It's Hugo Boss. 

(Jackson Whittmore for ya bitches xD) 

******

Stiles: Lydia, get up - okay? You're gonna dance with me. I don't care that you made out with my best friend for some weird power thing, I don't - Lydia, I've had a crush on you since the third grade. And I know that somewhere inside that cold, lifeless exterior there's an actual human soul. And I'm also pretty sure that I'm the only one who knows how smart you really are. Uh - huh. And that once you're done pretending to be a nitwit - you'll eventually go off and write some insane mathematical theorem that wins you the Nobel Prize.

Lydia: A Fields Medal.

Stiles: What?

Lydia: Nobel doesn't have a prize for mathematics. The Fields Medal's the one I'll be winning.

(I think they are cute, but personally I ship Stiles and Malia :D) 

******

Media on the side ---> Deaton goes Badass :D