2

Season 1x01 Wolf moon

Scott: So, um– I was wondering– I mean– Is it really family night on Friday, or do you think maybe you'd like to go to that party with me?

Allison: Family night was a total lie.

Scott: So is that a yes, you'll go?

Allison: Definitely yes.

*****

Jackson: All right, little man. How 'bout you tell me where you're getting your juice.

Scott: What?

Jackson: Where are you getting your juice?

Scott:  My mom does all the grocery shopping.

(The look on Jackson's face was epic XD) 

*****

Melissa: And her name is–

Scott: Allison.

Melissa: Allison. Nice.

Scott: Thank you. 

Melissa: We don't need to have a talk, do we?

Scott: Mom, I'm not having the safe sex talk with you.

Melissa: Oh, my God. No, I meant about keeping the tank full. Give me those back. *takes away the keys* 

Scott: Are you serious?

Melissa: You bet your ass I am serious. I'm not gonna end up on some reality television show with a pregnant 16–year–old. Come on!

(I would have died of embarrassment if it were my mom :P)

******

Scott: You know what actually worries me the most?

Stiles: If you say Allison, I'm gonna punch you in the head.

Scott: She probably hates me now.

Stiles: Ugh. I doubt that. But you might want to come up with a pretty amazing apology. Or, you know, you could just– Tell her the truth and– Revel in the awesomeness of the fact that you're a frickin' werewolf. Okay, bad idea. Hey, we'll get through this. Come on, if I have to, I'll chain you up myself on full moon nights and feed you live mice. I had a boa once. I could do it.

(I want such a best friend :O Don't you'll?) 

*****

That GIF on the side  XD XD ---->