Snogging

Their sixth year was peaceful, Severus and James were still at each other's throats but Lily and Aurelia chose to ignore their petty feud. Aurelia began to help Remus on his monthly transformations with the rest of the boys, turning into her wolf form every full moon with them to keep Remus under control and avoid as much damage to himself and others as possible.

But Lily still didn't know about them, much to Aurelia's annoyance since she wanted nothing more than to tell her best friend. Though since Severus had told her multiple times before about his theory about Remus being a werewolf, Aurelia knew that Lily had already figured that bit out.

But she didn't know about all the animagi that trailed after him every full moon, or the map that James, Sirius, Peter and Remus created that tracked everybody in Hogwarts so that they could sneak out unnoticed. It was holiday break when things in their life started to get darker.

"James!" Lily yelled out with a fake look of disbelief on her face as he made her pay four thousand fake pounds when she landed on his monopoly.

"It's the rules, Lily, sorry," James said, shrugging his shoulder and earning a slap on the arm from Lily as Aurelia laughed, flipping her plastic bottle of juice around.

"I told you, you shouldn't have landed there," Aurelia said sarcastically.

"I had no choice!" Lily exclaimed, counting out the fake pounds on her side of the board to get to four thousand and handing it to James.

James took it happily, laughing with a large smile on his face, "I really like these muggle games.."

"I can't believe this is the fourth one that you've won, James, it's unnatural," Lily teased, standing up to grab her soda from the coffee table in the Potters' living room.

"I mean, I don't know why you thought that playing board games with James would be a good idea," Aurelia said, eating a chip from the bowl of them that they had set out.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "It's eleven at night, who could that be?" James asked, peering his head at the door.

Aurelia noticed James was having problems sorting his new fake money out so she stood up, "I'll get it," she then walked to the door, which was in the same room. Her eyes landed on Sirius Black, who was soaking wet from walking in the pouring down rain. 

The cold hit Aurelia like a brick, "Aurelia?" He asked, but decided to skip over why she was there when he saw Lily in the background. James instantly stood up and walk to the door where Sirius walked passed Aurelia and soon found himself in James' arms, "I couldn't take it anymore," he said lowly.

Aurelia and Lily exchanged glances and Aurelia shrugged, both of them had no idea why Sirius was there. James kept his arms around his friend as Aurelia shut the door behind him. "You're welcome to stay here, Sirius. My parents said it's okay if you move in," James said quickly, tightening his hug with Sirius.

James and Sirius then both realized that Lily and Aurelia were watching them and broke up. "We're just playing board games, why don't you go change, yeah?" James said to Sirius who obviously forced a smile on his face, nodding as he left the room without a word.

Lily instantly approached James and Aurelia, "What was that about?" Aurelia asked, being very much concerned for Sirius at this point.

"It's not really my stuff to tell, but he's always had a very bad time at home. We've been talking about him moving in with us for a while, my parents finally agreed to it," James said, looking at Lily and Aurelia. "He's never fit in with his family and spends most of his time here anyways, it was only a matter of time before he hit his breaking point.."