Just say you like me

Click! Click!

A cursor runs nonstop around the screen of a monitor as the hand keeps on clicking the mouse here and there. Eyes intently surveying the screen as he reads and checks different posts from a certain social media, not minding of how many hours he’s wasting just to get an update with the person of his interest.

That’s the life of Do Kyungsoo, who’s having this severe addiction to a person called Kim Jongin, his long time crush. Since the first time he saw this Adonis of a human walking along the hallway of their Campus, he engrave this very human in his heart and mind. Never he confesses to the boy because he’s scared – when he says scared, like really scared – but instead he followed him around mostly in social medias, saving his pictures or taking them himself with his smartphone camera and store it to a private folder.

Click! Saved! 
Another picture had been stored in his laptop and phone, a smile spreads on the boy’s face as he stares at the gorgeous male on the photo.

“Let me guess. You’re smiling because your research is done and that research was titled… KIM JONGIN?” Baekhyun, Kyungsoo’s best friend said sarcastically, knowing how crazy the other is to the popular hunk in their campus.

Blushing all the way to his neck from being caught, Kyungsoo cough out a NO and looks around checking if anyone was listening. He hits the other in the head after making sure that no one heard them.

Still soothing his aching head Baekhyun teases the other again, “Come on Soo, just tell him already. At least if you did, you might get laid already and stop being a creepy stalker. Honestly , your anal cave might be blocked with cobwebs by now.” He dodges another hit from Kyungsoo.

“Shut that fucking pretty lips of yours now or I’ll stitch it up and make it ugly.” Kyungsoo warns the other.

“Aww you think my lips are pretty?” Baekhyun said battings his eyelashes, “I don’t mind you tasting it though.” Puckering his lips to further mocks the other, with them ending up playfully bickering  inside the library then being scolded by the librarian.

After spending the rest of their afternoon inside the library the two friends made their way out in the hallway at the same time Kim Jongin and his group exits their classroom. 

“Oh, shizz. Look at him, Baek. He’s so perfect.” The smaller of the two said dreamily. Sneakily snapping some pictures with his hand-phone. Though he’s not showing any emotions on the outside but inside his mind, he’s squealing and chasing butterflies whenever the side of Jongin’s lips lifts into smirk and eyes crinkling when he smiles.  

Even if he’s not doing anything or just standing there, Jongin still emits this strong charisma like an animal that produces strong pheromone to attract others. He’s a kind of a guy that whatever he tried to wear, or have a weird hairstyle, he still looks gorgeous. 

The said man is now walking pass by Kyungsoo, head tilting a little to side, making a seconds eye contact that causes the smaller to be stunned for a minute. And those few seconds made Kyungsoo’s heart to drum vigorously and red spreads over his cheeks.

“Wow, do you need lipstick and eyeshadows? ‘Coz blush is not the only makeup you should have on your face.” Baekhyun fish out a black pencil from his bag, “I have eyeliner.” He continues to jest, amused with how red the other’s face had become.

“Shut up.” Kyungsoo snaps at the other but still eyeing the handsome male.

“Ew, you’re drooling.” Baekhyun, now side leaning on the wall with hands folded across his chest, scrunches his face in a fake disgust. “You’re hopeless.”