°Abusive Love° Chapter 28

{Alexander} 4 weeks later

"Red or pink?"Mom asks.

"How about both!"I smile showing my silly mother the flowers I want for the wedding and after party.

"perfect, now are you both going to wear ties?"mom asks.

"yeah when is the cake testing again?"mom checks the planner.

"today at four fifteen!"I nod and sit down.

Okay your probably wondering what I am doing Well I am getting my wedding ready im so excited and can't wait to be Mr.Alexander Samuelson its an amazing feeling knowing im marrying the man of my dreams were having the wedding in three months and im so excited about that too.

"sweety what time are you and Philip having dinner tonight I want to know what time your father and I have to be there with Cam Katie and the kids?"

"at seven so after the cake testing take me home that way I can take a shower and then cook!"mom says okay and we head off to a bakery.

[Side Note: Every store or bakery and other companies that I say are in new York are made up by me I like to get creative so anyways back to the story]

The little bell on the door dings and an elderly lady in her fifties comes out and smiles"Hello, how may I help y'all?"

"hi were here for the cake testing?"mom politeltly says.

"well Penelope's bakery is the place to go ahh yes my 4:15 yes come sit!"she gestures to two chairs.

"you must be the bride I presume?"she asks me.

"yeah It feels weird being called the bride even though im a dude and im going to shut up now!"I blush looking down.

"oh honey that's okay is there anybody else comin!"

"No my fiance should be coming now!"speak of the devil and he shall appear Philip comes strolling in.

"sorry im late baby traffic hello Genniva!"Philip says kissing my cheek then my moms.

"hi hun and your just in time!"Philip smiles and sits down.

Penelope smiles"welcome to Penelope's bakery now I have three cakes that I hope will be of your satisfaction and sweet tooth's I'll be right back!"Penelope says walking into the back.

"So babe I talked to Sharon and she says she can't go to the wedding she's going on a business trip that is very mandatory so she will see us some other time!"I pout and nod.

"okay!"

"okay everyone our first cake is a lemon cake with lemon silk frosting!"She puts a piece of cake down and hands us two forks.

"wow it looks yummy!"mom says.

"well enjoy and tell me what you think?"I grab a fork and give a piece to Philip he takes it and I take another bite for me.

"wow this is very lemony but delicious!"mom says.

"what about you Alexander?"

"I like this one!"Philip nods.

"me too!"

"okay good next one!"Penelope gets up and grabs another piece of cake.

"okay and this one is a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting!"I take a bite then give one to Philip.