Chapter 2

FOURS POV

I walk down from my cabin and go to see zeke. I of course hate it here but no my "dad" helps out here and told me if I even tried to leave I would get it...

I knock on zekes door.

"Hey" he sounds much better now

"Hi" I say

He pats me on the back and I wince in pain.

"I'm sorry " he says but I just shrug like my father says it's for me own good..

After a while of talking I walk to the bus. It's the same every year one girl comes and claims her love for me but there nothing I never love them there just awful or maybe I'm awful..

I stand there,boredom takes over me but then a girl falls into my grasp...

She has a mixture of perfect grey eyes had her hair is so- you don't even know her name stop TOBIAS STOP.

"Welcome to camp" I whisper and put her down.

<Next Day

I wake up and go get zeke.
We laugh and talk about pointless things until I see her again.

She pushes a strand of hair behind her ear and blushes a little. I stare I can't help it I just I don't understand but she's so so perfect.

"Tris come over here" a girl calls and she walks over there.

"Okay first off today we will start with a little game. Eric smiles as he says that.

There are a few gasps and laughs from the crowd but tris stands still and stern.

"The rules are simple, You will line up in a line on the bottom of the course but it gets harder we will ask you true or false questions and if you get it right you go onto the next level, there are 5 levels sound simple right? but here's the catch if you make it to the next level but get the question wrong on your next turn you jump off." Eric says

There are more gasps and "that's crazy" and "are they trying to kill us?" from
The campers.

"Any questions?" I ask

"Did any one die from jumping?" A girl with ginger hair calls out

"A few have some by choice even"
I call out

"What's the highest level any one has survived?" A blonde one calls

"Four" I reply and walk away. I hear Eric telling them to line up. This is something I don't want to watch.