Chapter 3

Fours pov

I rub my back and wince pain. I guess I walked to close to the abnegation section.

At the cabin I just lie in my bunk and let my mind run free it's nice to relax sometimes.

The door opens then slams shut.

"Oh your here" that voice it's hmm it's tris that's right.

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask with a hint of laughter.

She laughs as well.

"No, not at all" she says and climbs into the top bunk across from me.

TIME LASP

It is about 4:00. I try to open my eyes but I'm enjoying them shut.

"Four wake up" someone whispers

I open my eyes it's her.

Tris.

"Thank god your awake, Eric said if your not in the cafeteria in 10 minutes he's going to tell umm what's that guys name mark, Lucas.." she trails off

"Marcus." I say my tone has hints if fear escaping my mouth.

"Yea that's it anyway he said that six minutes ago so get up" she tells me.

I see her walk away the door Slams her pony tail almost caught in the door.

I pull on a clean shirt i already have shoes on and make it to the cafeteria with 2 minutes to spare. Eric has a disappointing look on his face once when he sees me next to him at the dauntless table.

I pick at my dauntless cake until I hear tris laugh. It's like a baby's first last small and gentle amazing... just like her.

TIME LASP - Tris Pov

"Ugh" I sigh as I hear a trumpet sound the alarms of the endless morning.

When I get dressed everyone is all ready up. Cris and some girls are in the bathroom while the Boys are flexing there muscles to the pretty girls. There more like plastic wanna bees looking for that perfect summer love.

I am grabbed by the wrist.. who even oh Christina.. She uncaps the lip stick tube smearing some on me. Dabs more like piles blush onto me and makes me look how do you put it hmm oh that's the word ugly.

I quickly rub my face on a wet towel. It's all gone by 4 mins but Cristina is not smiling at all.

"Shy much" she sighs

"Model much" I reply back. It's true she has the perfect body unlike me the best I could get at summer love is a skunk..

"Thanks but I'm sure the skunk would j be pretty hot" cris says wait how does she... no she's not turning into Edward Cullen is she?

"No tris I'm turning into hazel" I turn red.

"Oh my dear were is your Augustus" I say Laughingly

Soon there is a knock on the door.

"Hi umm I'm will I was wondering if you ladies are done using the bathroom?" The male figure stands awkwardly at the door.

"I think I just found him" she says only loud enough for me to hear it.

"Oh yea we were just done come on tris" she grabs my wrist again and we head out of the bathroom.

I bump Into someone

"Oww" I say rubbing my head

"Oh I'm sorry are you okay" it's four

"Oh yea umm sorry" we walk off

"Looks like your peeta had arrived mrs. Everdean" cris says to me on the porch outside our cabin.

Is it true?

Does he love me?

Because I think..

I love him