Chapter 8

Fireworks will work they will work very well...

We hear shuffles from the other bunks as I look out the window I see erudite planting serum bombs. They look like Easter bunnies hiding the eggs. We have fireworks to set up as well as stink bombs we will put in candor. Eric has sharpie on his face that says I'm a pansycake along with a mustache. It's the best we could do on short notice.

We are going to send Lauren to candor she needs to be pranked. Plus I can't stand her so. Today we go to the beach it's something the leaders agreed to (again me and zekes idea we are so smart it blows my mind)

I'm grabbing buckets and grabbing anything we can hold something in.

"Four what are you doing" Eric asks he still has sharpie all over his face. I tap the spot were "Four is awesome" is written and ask him the same question.

"Just tell me it's for another cabin" He's caught on that's it's for prank wars.

"Amity and erudite" I tell him

"Good we need to get erudite good this year I think you and zeke can handle that right?" is that a threat? He does know it's still prank wars he can't even touch me.

"Yeah Eric whatever you say" It's more like whatever I say I am the one with the fireworks....

"Good I need to go to a meeting right now so don't do anything you would regret" He really isn't that scary. I still have to train the campers we have been doing it more at night. We still go to the hill once in a while and me and tris still stiffen when we get complaints of the smell.

I hear the door shut.

1.2.3. I head straight for Eric's underwear. Hmm let's make it pink. No purple. Why not both? Good thinking.

A few hours later I have all ready woken Lauren up send her to candor and she has already been back here 4 times for a change of clothes. Eric now has pink with purple stripped underwear, Rainbow shirts, matching yellow and pink socks and some shorts I stole from amity replace his black jeans.

I put all the buckets in the side opening of the bus. Soon the amity are running playfully to there bus. Erudite walk single file into there bus talking about a book. It's funny really. Candor are blabbing and Lauren has her hand on her head annoyed. Dauntless come now and there she is. Tris prior the star of my world she lights up so many people. She smiles and I smile back. Mine.

I sit in the front and tris is behind me with Marlene and Cristina by her side Uriah is chatting up Marlene and Cristina is chatting up Will tris sits there and I slide her my hand and holds it I hold it back in our hands we hold the world. I really need to thank tris for making me a cheesy softy.

"YOU LITTLE BRATS" I hear Lauren yell as she is climbing into the other bus. you.are.a.genius.

Tris lays her head softly on mine and we enjoy the car ride. well after the bus driver finally pulled out. I mean he ran into a stop sign I think that was his sign to stop driving a bus.

"Okay we are here now please exit in a calmly fas-" before Max could finish the dauntless were out of the bus. Amity were falling and tumbling off. Abnegation were arguing about who should her off first. Well not arguing that's "mean" they were just letting everyone cut each other and when the line a stopped they did it again Erudite was single file and walking out. Candor was telling Lauren some things,annoying things.

Zeke and I are at the beach we were to causally go to the bathroom and get the buckets go to the other side of the beach grab everything put it back and if anyone asks we got lost. I was just about to take the plan into action until Christina who you could here from across the ocean said something to my interest.

"Tris come on take it off" Cristina says

"Fine" tris rolls her eyes and takes off her dress reveling a old sailor theme blue and white striped bikini. She looks so perfect she's my perfect look.

"Swim with me now?" Cristina asks.

"Fine" Tris is not the person that gives in easily but they are friends so I guess.

She runs with grace the sand lifting off the banks as she runs with each foot moving in order. I hear her laughing and I smile as I got back to zeke I really wanted to be with her though.

Tris pov

"He's gone okay now grab the bag and let's go to the other side and get crabs" Ever sense i found out about cabin wars I knew I needed to prank as much people as I can Cristina joined with me and now we were looking crabs and anything we could slingshot off the slingshot we made last night.

I grabbed a few crabs some other stuff, seaweed, and a jellyfish I found walking around. We hid all our tools in Cristina's freakishly large bag. I saw the boys coming back down from there hunt and I drag Cristina into the water so they don't get subspecies.

"Act happy" She tells me. What? God I am happy I just don't show it on my face happiness is not something you show it's something you feel.

I grab my towel as soon as I get out of the water. It's cold like very cold. I would hate to be sleeping out here good thing we have a cabin.

Sooner or later max comes down with news. "Dauntless, due to a supply of dauntless cake hidden in out cabin raccoons and many other animals have set up tent in our cabin and with saying that we will be sleeping here for the time being well until the bus driver gets here." He's kidding. Prank wars that's right nice job max it's a prank congrats now get me back to out cabin. Everyone's head turned to tobias and zeke when mention of dauntless cake but I think we all know it was that blonde chubby kid who is sooooo getting cut.

Cut. cuts I might get cut..or I might not. I have been working hard every night i can so do this. Tris prior is not someone you can just cut. that's were I stand I will not join the chubby dauntless cake stashing kid I will survive.

This is short im sorry for not updateing I had to re-write it 3 times and I kept deleting it but here it is please comment and vote thanks for all the reads and I will update maybe in a week