Chapter Tobias

Four pov

We've been sitting well I've been sitting here the rest are standing for 586423 minutes..

Today we are doing target practice. The cook has been bothering us that we didn't catch enough deer to last us a few weeks until we normally start hunting.

Eric finally comes out with 10 guns and tells us to meet him at the hill. I obey and start walking up.

We arrive at the hill in 16 minutes there were some groaning but I dismissed it.

We arrive at the hill in due time and there I find Eric. Everyone in the cabin is there now that's when Eric says that we need to walk just a little further.

"Ughh noo" a boy who we found dressed in red stands tall in his new black clothes.

"No one saw that coming from

a amity well you do know every word has a price therefor when we get to the top your coming with me" Eric says with gritted teeth... All I can hope is that he will not be the one shooting.

TIME LASP:

Once we reach the top the second the boy reaches the hill Eric ferociously grabs his wrist.

The boy winces. Eric chuckles "wimp" he implies. The boy is being thrown into the plate from before you know it.

"Stay still don't flinch and stay infront of the target if you fail you will be kicked out of dauntless and the whole camp your mommy will pick you up and you would be done here understand?" Eric yells at the boy

He nods and then Eric hands me 3 knifes. I get in stance and am all ready untill I hear a "STOP" from the back.

I do I stop.. I stop I'm my tracks until I look up. Its tris of corse it's tris.

"Why are you stopping four GO!" Eric yells I get back in stance and I am ready to take a swing until tris speaks up again.

"Stop! please I'll do it" tris. Is all I can think am I mad I mean if she flinches there goes the girl I am in love? With I don't know how but she has something special.

"Fine same rules apply to you" Eric says smirking... He knows I think to myself he knows and now she's in danger.

She steps with grace into the front of the target. Her blonde hair flowing with the wind. She looks down at all of the trees and smiles as she stands still waiting for me to throw.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Breath in.

Throw ..

She looks in shock it didn't hit her I would never hit her. Never well maybe just a nip off the ear maybe ? Eric would know even if he didn't before I think as I repeat the steps once more.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Breath in.

Throw ..

One last time it will be okay..

Breath in.

Breath out.

Breath in.

Throw.

I Nip her ear right on target. She huffs she's in shock her face her amazing face says it all.

"Clear out back to the cabins we continue training tomorrow, Four sharpen your knives we half to hunt tonight it's out shift" Eric barks. A few birds chirp and fall out of there nests into the sky filling it with dots... living,breathing,flying Dots.

"Oh Shut up" Eric yells at the birds. He grabs his bow and arrows and quickly Shoots. "Squeak chirp" dead. Dots dead. Falling dots like stars might as well make a wish......

"That's better " Eric replies to him self as he heads down the hill proud.

Proud of death...

"You hit me" She barks.

"Did you think Eric would let you off with out a scratch?" I tell her

She looks at me still wiping blood off her ear.. Dating 101 tips from four..

"Well he's not letting me off the hill, apparently what's that guys name ma- max yea max well he said that the max guy wanted him to pick someone to hunt with you, Eric has a meeting to attend to and me being the last one here..." I smile a whole night with tris why am I still smiling I am looking creepy to her I think but I can't I am so HAPPY?

"Okay Mr. Smiling four are you going to set up the tent or are we going to smile at it and maybe it will build it self here I'll try to" She stars smiling she has the most amazing smile.

"Thanks your smile is pretty cute as well" I start to blush as she starts to put up the tent but I rush over to her and help....

Tris Pov-

He's blushing. Why is he blushing I mean I should be blushing if anyone is blushing. Just look at him I love him I do I'm not going to deny it I love four.

"I'm going down the hill to get some food if I'm not back in a hour go down the hill and go into the cabin and sleep okay?" I nod

"But how do I know your okay?" I ask

"I'll be fine don't worry"he Reassures me"

"Okay." I give him a fake smile and start the timer.

60:00 "beep"

59:59

59:58

1 HOUR LATER

"FOUR?" I call out

I'm walking down the hill now.

About half way down until I think I hear a grunt. I stop in my tracks.

"Ugh" I hear it again.

"Ugh" okay left or right?

I wait a minute until I hear something again it's not a grunt it's a belt?

It's coming from from the left.

I start walking but it's turned into a jog but now it's a sprint.

I push the trees out of my face. sprinting I hear twigs breaking beneath me but then I reach what I have been sprinting for I reach the clearing and I see four?

AN: Cliffhanger :0

Sorry for not updating but it's here now so comment vote and read please love you