Sunset and Vine

Taylor's POV

It's Monday morning I got a text from Joe.

J- Hey sooo there is a great restaurant on the corner of Sunset and Vine it's called Hungry Cat I thought maybe we should go there 

T- Yeah sure what time?

J- 19 if it's okay with you

T- Deal my adress is _____  _______ 13

J-Ok see you at 19

T- Yeah see you at 19 byee

J- Byee♥

Still Taylor's POV

OMG! Did he just sent a heart emoji?! No it was probably by accident. I'm gonna get ready now. Hmmmmm...... I thought when I entered my closet. I wasn't sure if this is a date or if it's not. I decided to wear a dress with a black strapless top and a golden skirt. I straightened my  hair and put a blush pink lipstick. It's 18:45 Joe should be here soon.

Joe's POV

It was 18:00 I started to get ready. I didn't know how should i dress. I finnaly decided to wear my dark jeans and my nikes ( writer: see what I did there (: ) with a normal shirt and a motor jacket. It's 18:40 I started to drive to Taylor's. 

Taylor's POV

I went to grab my purse and my meds  when I heard a knock on my door..... it's Joe

"In a minute" I said and drank my water with my anxiety meds and grabed my purse. I opened the door and Joe was standing in front of them.

"Hey" he said with his beautiful deep voice.

"Hey" I said back.

"You look beautiful!"I blushed at that sentence. I didn't get a compliment in a looong time.

"Thank you" I said shyly

"Let's go" he said as I locked my apartment.

We drived for some 10 minutes. The whole drive there we just talked and talked I didn't want it to end. We got there and Joe led me to our table. We ordered food and continued to talk. I found out that he still lives with his parents, that he has two brothers Patrick and Thomas and that he is single, thank god I said to myself.

" Sooo how is your carrier going? I asked

"Good I got that part from few days ago"

" Congratulations!" I said trying to keep the conversation going.

We ate our food and got in the car. It was a huuuge traffic jam. We talked again and again about our carriers and family until Joe got to another subject.

"Hey Taylor I need to tell you something" OMG! He is going to say that he doesn't want too see me again or that we should just be friends or that I'm crazy. I started to freak out in that point.

"Okay" I said akwardly.

" I know you probably don't feel the same.." he started ".... but I...." here it goes prepare to be single your whole life     ".... I like you"

 WHAT!!! I didn't know how to respond oh my gosh what just happened.

" You are probably going to say that you have a boyfriend or that we should just be friends but I had to say that just to let you know" he said.

" I like you too" I said shyly and still in shock. His eyes glew up and i started to blush. He leaned closer. I did too. And we kissed. We both pulled apart and stood there looking at one another. I didn't know what to say. The traffic started moving. We didn't speak the whole ride home. I was still wonderstruck from what happened. He drove me to my house. I started to open the door of his car. 

" Thanks for tonight it was great" he said blushing a little.

" Yeah" I said I didn't what to say.

"See you then"

" Yeah you too" We said akwardly.

I got into my house and went straight to bed. A million thoughts went through my mind. What will happen next. Will I end heartbroken or is he different than other guys. I managed to silent my thoughts and fell asleep.

Joe's POV

I can't believe that happened I said to myself a hundred times. I just hope that everything would be alright. And we both end up happy. I wanted to fall asleep I had to get up early I had to film tommorow. But I couldn't one thing was on my mind. Taylor.

Hope you liked this chapter!