Begin Again

Taylor's POV

It's been two days since I saw Joe at that bar. It's 4pm I grab my phone and decide to text him.

"Hey" I type hoping he'll reply.

"Hey" He texted right away.

T= Taylor J= Joe

 T-"What's up?" 

J-"Nothing much, I'm just preparing for an audition"

T-" Oh, I won't bug you then"

J- "No, It's okay"

J-"Sooo I'm in New York next Monday I thought maybe we could go out somwere?"

T-"Sure"

J-"Great I'll text you where and when"

T-"Okay,see you on Monday then byee"

J-"Yeah see you on Monday"

Joe's POV

Wow! Those were the most nervous 6 minutes of my life. I am realy looking foward to Monday and seeing Taylor. I think I kinda like her,but she probably doesn't feel the same and probably sees me as "a friend". Why did I even ask her out I'm just going to get embarrassed. I should probably get going to that audition now.

Taylor's POV

I can't believe this! What am I doing?! I'm going to get attached, and soon he will probably going to get a girlfriend, and I will always be a third wheel ,and I will end up heartbroken. Great! I finnaly like somebody after that break-up with Tom and he (Joe) probably, definetly doesn't feel the same. I should just stop thinking about that and see how it will turn out. I just hope that my heart will still be in one piece.

Hope you liked this chapter idk when I'll update again but probably soon. Sorry for a short chapter, please leave suggestions in the comments.See ya soon!