ed's visit

Taylor's POV

A few weeks have passed, and I never felt better in my life. I have a loving boyfriend who's baby I'm carrying, I'm writing more and more songs, more than ever before, and I'm surronded with my loving friends. Everything is just like it should be.

Lately I've been thinking about secret sessions. It's March and my album is almost finished. But I'm not planning to put it out before fall. I just miss them. I miss my fans. Lately I've been thinking about baby names, I know it's to early but I can't help it. If it's a boy his name is going to be Michael Scott Alwyn, Michael because I love the name and Scott because of my father ofcourse. And if it's a girl her name is going to be Alison Andrea Alwyn. Alison because it's my middle name and Andrea because of my mom who helped me alot through my life and career and I want to honor her.

Joe is currently not home because he took a trip to London for an audition. I really hope he gets it he's been working really hard.

I turned on TV but I soon got bored  so I picked up my guitar to put some finishing touches to my songs.

Next week I'm going to the studio to finally record a song. I'm sooo excited!!!!

Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I got up, and to my surprise Ed was outside waiting for me to open. I opened the door and he as was caught off guard he slightly jumped.

"Hey Taylor, it's really nice to see you."
"It's really nice to see you too come on come in."

He entered my apartment and sat on the couch. I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine for him and a glass of water for me. Then I sat down on the couch next to him.

"So what have you been up to?" I asked him
"Well nothing much what about you? I heard you are pregnant congratulations!"
"Aww thank you!!!"
"Do you know the gender yet?"
"No, it' too early but I already have names."
He laughed and said "classic Tay always planning everything ahead"

We then chatted and somehow we came up to a topic about songs"

" So do you have any new material you've been working on?" he asked after taking a sip of his wine
"Yes, I've written alot of songs lately. I decided to put out a new album this fall. Actually there's something I wanted to ask you about my new album."
"Go ahead"
"Can I play you some tunes just so I know that they're good enough to record?"
"Well yes, ofcourse I'll be glad to hear them."

I took my guitar and played him 4 songs. And just as I finished the chorus of the fourth song, that was called End Game he said: "Oh wait that sounds really good. It could use some rap tho, it goes well with the beat. Wait play it again."

And so we kept on writing parts for the song til the end of the evening. I asked him if he would like to collab on the song, I mean he did have the whole rapping idea and rap is something that's in his field. He gladly agreed and said:
"You know who would be AMAZING on this track?!" he said  sounding kinda tipsy
"Uhhh who??" I said excitadly
"FUTUREEEE!!! This is a great track for him I could send him the material so he can write a part for him, only if you want ofcourse."
"YESS omg I LOVE Future!!!"
" So I can send him the material then right?"
"YESYESYES pleaseee!!!"
"Ok,ok chill" he said chuckling.

He send him material for the song and for the rest of his visit we just talked about life and everything.

Soon it was time for him to go home. He called an Uber
and grabbed his coat.

"So, then, Monday 2 'o clock, studio, right?"
"Yes I'll be there 2'o clock sharp" I said without hesitation
"Ok guess I'll see you there then. Goodbye I had a really good time."
"I had a really good time too, you should come more often, oh, and you could bring Cherry sometimes too, I miss female company."
"Oh I will, wait what's with you and Sel?"
"She just left for a trip with her mom yesterday and she'll be there for 3 weeks."
"Oh, I see, well see you on Monday. Byee"
"Byee" I said shutting the door.

Then I decided to call Joe to see if he got the part. The line rang 2 times before he answered. He said that tomorrow he'll know if he got it. He then asked me a milllion times if I was fine, if the baby was fine and if I was 10000% sure that I'm fine, I just laughed in response and told him that I'm sure. I know he's scared of becoming a father and I understand that he's worried about me being alone but I assured him that we'll be ok until he comes back, which is next week. After about half an hour we exchanged I love you's and he hanged up.

"I guess it's just you and me now huh..."I told to my unborn baby and as soon as i said that Olivia meowed, "...and the cats too. " I said.

end of chapter

SO IM BACK WOW. thank u for still reading and waiting AND I KNOW IM HORRIBLE for procrastinating but yeah here it is. The next updates will be kinda slow, also if you have any ideas comment. I'm thinking of writing another book but I'm still not sure I'll update you guys on that soon. Until then byeeee❤❤💫