The Nausea part 2

A/N
Just quickly before I start this chapter I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday I was just so tired so sorry. Also in this chapter there will be a recommendation that a user left to me her name is Florencefisher. The recommendation is that Taylor can't find her meds and how  helps her to find them. I hope this is what the user wanted. Also if someone wants to make a cover for this story please tell me. Now back to the story.

Taylor's POV

I took the test and waited. After 5 minutes I collected enough bravery to look at it. I turned the test around to read my hands were shaking it was.....positive.
"Tay, are you okay?!" Selena says and opens the door. I immediately broke down sobbing. "Tay, what is it? Let me see."

Selena's POV

I looked at the test that Taylor gave me. It was positive. I sat next to her on the cold tile floor and hugged her cold , cold arms .
"W-wh-what am I g-going to say to J-Joe" she said while crying and sobbing. "Well you have to tell him, I mean it's his child too."
"I know b-but what i-if he l-leaves me" 
" He will not leave you, he loves you. Why do you think he proposed to you" I said while caressing her arm

" You're right, I, I should probably go now."  "Are you sure you can do it, I mean I can go with you." "No, no I'm ok."  "Ok then, I'll walk you to the door."
We come to the front door, I hug her and we say goodbye I just hope she will be okay.

Taylor's POV

I drove from Selena's house and come home. I open the front door and see Joe laying on the couch. "Hey, how is Sel?" " Good, she's good." I say in a lower and sadder voice then I remember.
I forgot to take my meds. Even tho I knew I couldn't take them I just needed to find them. " Are you okay babe?" " I-I don't know where my meds are."  "Aren't they in the cabinet." He says while getting up and opening the cabinet in the kitchen.
" No, they are not here, wait I'll find them." He searched for them for another 5 minutes until I said in a nervous voice.
" Don-don't bother I can't take t-them right n-now."  "Why not?" After he said that I broke down crying and sobbing like never before.

"Babe, what is it, tell me please. Are you okay?" I shook my head in response. "What happened?" " I-I'm I'm p-p... I'm pregnant." I finally say and start crying. Again. " Wait, really?"
He asks in an excited voice.
I nodded handing him the positive test. He looked at it and his eyes light up. He quickly started crying from happiness. "A-are you m-mad?"
" Mad? Why would I be mad. I'm so happy I couldn't be happier than right now."
" I t-thought that you are gonna get mad an-and l-leave m-me." " No, no why would I leave you. I love you so so much. And this, this made me love you even more." "Really?" I said in a much calmer voice while smiling lightly. "Yes,really." " But what about our wedding?"
" We'll just have to wait a little longer" "Okay" I started to chuckle.
He embraced me and I buried my head into his chest. "I love you." "I love you two too."

Ok so this is the end of this chapter. I hope you like it and just to clarify something. The year that this is happening is 2017. So this is before Reputation came out. Also I did the math so when Taylor gives birth it would right before the tour. But I'll move the date of the tour to June. If you have any ideas for the name of the baby please write into the comments. Love yaa 💗!!