All My Flaws, Paranoias And Insecurities

A/N

Thank you for 136 views OMGGG!! And also thank you for 7 votes. I thought I will get maximum 30 views. This is great thank youuuu sooooo sooo much!!!!! Here is anew chapter I hope you will like it and also go and check out story "The One" it's written by my wattpad friend Evelyn or her account name reputation2000. Her book is amazing it's also abou Jaylor so go and check it out after reading this chapter! Here you go.

Taylor's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone. It's Selena.

S- Selena, T- Taylor

S- Hey Tay! I couldn't get you on the phone yesterday soo I just wanted to check if everything's okay?

T- Yeah, everything's okay I didn't answer 'cause I went out.

S- Oooooooh with who ;)????

T- A guy.

S- Wow this is getting more and more interesting! What guy be more specific pls!!??

T- Joe Alwyn if that means anything to you

S- Oooh you mean that guy from the bar?

T- Yeah.

S- Soooo what happened are you like together now or what?

T- I don't know it's complicated. He told me he likes me I told him I like him too and then-

S- And then what??

T- We... we kissed!

S- What!!! What now?

T- Idk we didn't speak the whole ride home I like him I feel like he's different but, what if he's no different what if he's like other guys and I end up heartbroken and single with 30 cats??!!

S- You have to talk to him

T- But I can't

S-But you have to 

T- Okay I'll talk to him

S- Great! Tell me how it went after

T-Okay byee

S-Byee

End of conversation

I never been so nervous in my life!! How do I talk to him? What do I say! I calmed myself down and grab my phone to dial his number but I remembered I had to take anxiety pills before. After I took my pills I dialed his number. Here goes nothing. After a few dings he picked up. 

" Hey, what's up?" He said

"Nothing I just thought we should talk."

"About what?"

"About yesterday and....everything that happened."

"Yeah it crossed my mind too. Look I realy reaaly like you and I know I already said it but..."

" But what about the kiss I mean are we like together now or?

"I don't know"

"Would you want to be in a relationship with someone like me?"

" What's wrong about you you're perfect just, perfect"

" No, I'm not I'm complicated and ,and my reputation is just the worst. And I actually like you I finnaly found someone who I actually like, like a lot . But if we started dating media will blow up and everything would be just too overwhelming and we would broke up.

"What if we kept a secret?"

"I don't know are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Wow!"

"What?"

"Nothing just, everybody was in a relationship with me for publicity but you, you don't care about my reputation. You actually care about me and that's what I LOVE about you."

"Ofcourse I care about you. Just know that no matter how your reputation is I will love you for who you actually are."

"Thanks!"

"I love you Tay!" In that moment my heart stopped.

"I-I love you too!" In this point I was blushing and chuckling.

"I had to go I'll call you later."

"Okay byee!"

" Byee!"

Wow! This is actually happening. I want to keep him in my life as longer as possible.

That was a new chapter hope you liked it and again thank you for  7 votes and 136 views! For you it's maybe not a lot but for me it is. Hear from ya soon I will probably update on Saturday again byeee!!♥