I Wanna Be Your End Game

Taylor's POV

        I woke up and turned my head to my clock and saw that it's already 10 am. I overslept. Tonight I'm going out wit my girls,well some of them. I'm going out with: Selena,Gigi,Martha and Karlie. They invited me so I can get my mind off my recent break-up with Tom. I wasn't that sad when he broke up with me just a little devestated. The fact that I left Calvin because of him. Well Calvin wasn't so great either. You know what I'm just going stop thinking about it and get up. I got up and had breakfest. After that i watched some Friends and Law and Order.

 I started to get ready. I had a black dress and straightened hair with my signature red lipstick. I heard knocking on my door  "Coming" I said. I opened the door and Selena was there "Hey Tay the girls are outside in the car come on hurry" she said and pulled me out of my apartment closing the door. 

I got in the car where the rest of the girls were and we headed to a bar. After 30 minutes or so I saw this gorgeous guy that looked at me. He was blonde and had blue eyes. I want him so baaad i said to myself, no Taylor no you are going end heartbroken just.. just stop looking at him. I couldn't he was soooooo  hot. "Hey do you know who that guy is?"I asked Karlie. "Oh he is a new Prada model and a actor in that new movie 'Billy Lynn's Long half time walk' his name is Joe i think " she said. I decided to make a first move,but he started to walk to me and in that moment i started to walk slowly to him. "Hey" he said in a deep voice with a British accent."Hey" I said back wooow this is akward "I'm Joe, Joe Alwyn" he introduced himself "I'm Taylor, nice to meet you" "You too " he responded. We just stood there looking at one another in an akward strangers silence. " You know what we should go out sometimes here is my number"he said while writing his number on a little piece of paper. " Sure " I said my heart was beating faster and faster. I knew that after moment everything would change.

Hope you liked this chapter