The Nausea

Joe's POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night on the couch with Taylor by my side. The TV was still on from the time we fell asleep. I grabbed the TV remote and turned it off. I carefully picked up Taylor from the couch and carried her bridal style.

While climbing up the stairs I looked at the ring on her hand. I couldn't believe this actually happened. I was so happy and thoughts filled up my head. Like our wedding, our future family, growing old together. These thoughts overwhelmed me.

I finally came to our bedroom and carefully layed Taylor on the King Sized bed. I changed in a pair of boxers and an old shirt, then I layed down next to her while putting my arm around her. I can't believe I'm so lucky to have a girl so amazing like her. Those thoughts could leave my head. I constantly thought about our future. After daydreaming for another 10 minutes I felt sound asleep.

Taylor's POV:

I stired in bed for awhile until I was not sleepy anymore. I turned around and I saw my fiance awake looking at me. "Good morning beautiful" he said in a groggy morning voice. " Good morning to you too".

"Do you want for me to make breakfast for you" he said while slowly getting up. " No, I mean it's ok". "I'm making you breakfast"he yelled from down the hall while running to the kitchen.

I got up and felt horrible. I barely slept last night and few nights before. I didn't want to tell that to Joe 'cause I didn't want him to worry. I put on Joe's old shirt and old yoga pants.

I walked down the hall and quietly opened the bathroom door. After that I almost collapsed on the floor. I quickly opened the toilet bowl and started throwing up. I felt so miserable. The constant question went thru my head. Am I pregnant? I shrugged it off saying to myself that I'm probably just sick.

After that I flushed the toilet and went straight to the kitchen. There was Joe making pancakes.
"Mmm these smell so good". " I know right". he said while  putting his arms around me and gently kissing me. "Be careful you're going to burn them". " I don't care I would rather be here with you". " Well I care 'cause if you burn them I'll be hungry".
" Fine, fine". We ate our breakfast and went to the couch. I scrolled through Tumblr for awhile looking at all my fans posts. Suddenly I got a text it, was from Sel.

S- Selena
T- Taylor

S- Hey Tay what are you doing?
T- Oh, nothing special, you.
S- Same, how's your bf doing😏?
T- You mean my fiance 🤗?
S- WHAAAT?;?!!!?!
T- Yesterday he proposed!!
S- OMG I'm so happy for you two!!! You have to come over and tell me everything!!!
T- Ok I will come in 15 mins.
S- Deal!

"Hey, I'm going to Sel's house 'cause we didn't see each other for awhile."
" Ok, say hi to her for me." " I will."
"Goodbye!" he said and kissed me. " Byee!"

15 minutes later

" Taylooor!" Selena squiled and hugged me. "Hey, Sel!"
"Come on let's go inside."

We stepped in her big NYC penthouse. We then sat at the table and started the conversation. "Soo how are you two doing?" She asked with a big smile on her face. " Good very good actually. Joe says hi."
"And when's the wedding?"
" Omg Sel, we just got engaged!" " Soooo what?! Just kidding I get it."

I suddenly felt sick in my stomach. I quickly ran to the bathroom and throwed up my guts. "OMG Tay, are you okay?!!" I shook my head I response, and I wasn't lying. The pregnancy thoughts went through my head again but this time it's like I knew it. "Do...do you have a pregnancy test?" I mumbled " Tay, you don't think you are actually pregnant. OMG this is wow. The pregnancy tests are in the cabinet I have them there for anycase you know." "Mhmm" I nodded. " I'll wait for you outside"
  "Okay." I opened the test. After waiting I looked and it was...

Ok guys this chapter will be in two parts 'cause it would be toooo long if it was just one chapter. The recommendation will be included in the second chapter so don't worry. I'll post the second one today or tomorrow not sure, but stay tuned. Love yaaaa❤️❤️