Thomas Sangster 10

Its been a while now since I and Thomas broke up. Yeah, the famous Sangster, the one from love actually. He's a darling. And he used to be mine for over 3 years. What happened? Well, showbiz happened. And it makes me sick I want to cut my head off and throw it on a cliff. Yeah, it irritates me that much. 

I take a sip from my now cold coffee. I've been sitting in this café for an hour and I'm surprise they never asked me to order something else, not that I'm complaining. I just really had enough of life's shit I keep on expecting more.

Then a ring from the door wake me up from my self pity followed by footsteps. And is this another man who will hit on me and eventually destroy my day?! Why does Karma needs to be a bitch?! Not that I did anything wrong or something.

"Y/N? Its nice to see you here." A man said from behind me. Yeah, another one who'll hit on me. I turn around to face them just to see Thomas with a girl beside him. His arms on her back, smiling  like the happy couple they are.

"Hey, yeah. And this must be Jessy." I said looking at the brunette he's with. Compared to Selena Gomez, she's average. Compared to me, she'll pass as a goddess in no time.

I smile fakely and look at my watch. Might as well run away now than suffer conversing with my ex and his new girl. They don't actually need me, especially Thomas. Like, what was he thinking? He's bringing his "new girl" to her "ex's " favorite place. Good way to piss someone, yeah?

"Its actually Kelly." Her girl told me. I don't actually give a fuck. Hell, I'm still into him. This is a great way to torture someone. I'm so stupid.

"Well, nice to meet you Kendra but I really need to go. I'll be late in my appointment with Mr. Salazar. Bye." I said walking out of the door, not waiting for a response. Because I know, any minute now, I'll start to cry and show them how weak I am, which is not good at all.

Once I exited the café, I look back just to hurt myself again. They were now sitting, at our favorite spot. I wanted to kill him. But I don't want fans to kill me too. I wanted to cry, to shout, to tell them how hard it is to forget someone who you always thought you'll marry someday. Its painful, and its slowly killing the bright, old me.

Walking down the street, karma really loves to play with me. Why? Because she decided it will be fine to rain while I'm in the middle of an unfamiliar street with only a phone as a companion. But then, I mentally thanked her because I now don't need to hide my tears. I don't need to hide my weakness because Karma's doing it for me.

I slowly began to dance in the rain. Not caring about the weird looks the folks are sending me. All I want right now is to feel myself. To think of myself and no one else.

I actually like it. Dancing in the rain. With strangers, smiling at me. Some actually started to join me. Dancing in pairs.

Then I feel someone stop behind my back. I look to see a drenched Thomas, hair untamed. He smiles at me and give me a piece of paper.

"I'm sorry I bring her to our favorite spot. I actually just broke up with her. I guess I just  needed someone to forget you. But I guess I just can't." He said still holding the paper, silently praying for me to take it.

"Why?" I ask voicing the only question clouding my mind.

"Because the day we broke up, its the day I will ask you to be mine, forever. But then it all happened and it happened so fast and then I saw you slipping out of my arms. And it pains me knowing how stupid I am to let you go. I'm still into you, Y/N. I'm still in love with you and forever will."

"Still into you, Tom. And yeah, I kinda like the idea of you marrying me. Sounds cool."