part 2

With buttercup following "I don't have a bathing suit." She says not turning around. "Okay what's the point of having a friend the same size as you if you can't borrow their clothes." I laugh. "Then let's go we can even let Kong run around since yall have a wall around the yard."

We eat and get changed. We swim and Kong and Buttercup run around like a little cheetas. "Shit." I say remembering something. "What?" Ayla asks "I have to go to target." "Why?" She looks confused. "Content for a video." I laugh. "Are you serious?" "Dixie chick serious." "And now you're quoting Pitch Perfect" She laughs. "Lets go get changed." I say getting out of the pool. "What are we going to do with Kong and Buttercup?" She asks wrapping a towel around her then pick up the Hyper dog.

"Take Kong with us and buttercup can stay home." We walk into my room. We didn't really trust Kong to be hme alone with out his pin. "How? Target doesn't let animals in." She says. "With this, " I pull out an old emotional support animal vest. "It's a good thing Scotch was the same size as Kong." "Who's Scotch?" She asks. "Awhile back I went through a really bad place where I would harm myself and almost killed myself after that  my parents got me a dog and got him certified as an emotional support dog," I explain. "Then when I got better he was just a part of the family but he died a year ago." "Im so sorry." Ayla hugs me. "Here put this on Kong and lets go." I grab my camera and write a note for the boys just in case they get back first. I'm going to play a little prank on the boys.

~~The note~~

PLEASE READ ALL TOGETHER

Dear boys,
If you're reading this you've probably noticed that I'm not home. There's no need to worry I will be perfectly fine. Tell Jack I love him and I hope that he can find better then me and I hope he'll be happy. Don't bother looking for me you won't find me. And if you're still reading this one of the boys have probably went and checked my room and noticed that all my stuff is still in my room and that's because I didn't run away. I just went to Target with Ayla for video content. And I know you will all be kinda pissed cause of this but its hilarious imagining your faces. I love yall and Ayla made a pizza, its in the oven. See ya when I get back.

                                  Love, Jewel
~~End note~~

I leave the note where I know it would be found and leave.

~~Jack's POV~~
I walk into the house. "Jewel were home." I yell. I sit on the couch with Jonah, Zach and Daniel while Corbyn walks to the kitchen to get something to drink, buttercup jumps on my lap. "Boys get in here now." We hear his voice call. We walk into the kitchen. "What is it?" I ask "A note from Jewel, I haven't read yet cause it asks us to read it together." He says. "Well read it." Jonah says. "Dear boys,
If you're reading this you've probably noticed that I'm not home. There's no need to worry I will be perfectly fine. Tell Jack I love him and I hope that he can find better then me and I hope he'll be happy." He stops and looks at me, Daniel runs to her room then comes back. "All her stuff is still here." He says. "Continue reading Corbyn." Jonah says trying to remain calm. "Don't bother looking for me you won't find me. And if you're still reading this one of the boys have probably went and checked my room and noticed that all my stuff is still in my room and that's because I didn't run away. I just went to Target with Ayla for video content. And I know you will all be kinda pissed cause of this but its hilarious imagining your faces. I love yall and Ayla made a pizza, its in the oven. See ya when I get back.Love, Jewel." "I'm going to kill her." I laugh. "Not if I do it first." Corbyn tosses the paper into the trash. I sit in the living and my phone starts going off. They are coming from the group chat.

~~Groupchat~~
Bean🌻: I'm so going to kill you Jewel
Jack'slover💘: I take it you got my note
Jonahbobonah🐘: you gave me a panic attack
Jewel'slover💕: I panicked so bad
Danny phantom👻: he cried
Jack'slover💘: awe
Jewel'slover💕: I didn't cry
Jack'slover💘:I'm hurt that you didn't cry at the fact that I might have ran away
Zachypoo❣️: don't listen to him he cried like a baby
Bean🌻: why did you go to Target
Jack'slover💘: video content. We just played the most hilarious game of the floor is lava. It did not end well
Danny phantom👻: which one of you fell
Jack'slover💘: Ayla but its mainly  because I wouldn't take Kong from her and she fell on her butt
Jewel'slover💕: how are you able to bring Kong into Target
Bean🌻: you used Scotch's old emotional support animal vest didn't you
Jack'slover💘: what were we supposed to do leave him in the house alone. ARE YOU CRAZY
Jonahbobonah🐘: why do you have an emotional support animal vest
Bean🌻: Jewel you don't have to answer that
Danny phantom👻: why does she  have an emotional support animal vest Corbyn
Bean🌻: it's none of your business unless she tells you her self
Jonahbobonah🐘: why isn't she answering
Jewel'slover💕: Jewel where you at baby
Zachypoo❣️: Jewel??
~~End text~~