part 4

Logan and Ayla have been hanging out a lot lately since I'll be leaving for San Francisco tomorrow. We've been doing stuff for our channels like: explorations, challenges, reactions, and more.

Today the boys are going to do a diss song with Logan cause his little brother, Jake Paul, dissed him and now he wants to get him back. I walk up to Jack's room. He was in the shower so I just lay on his bed scrolling through my Instagram. "Jewel we need you come down here." I hear Corbyns voice call.

I go down stairs where I'm pelted with Nerf bullets. "I'm going to kill all of you when you least expect it." Is all I say as I walk back up stairs. I walk back into Jack's room where he's scrolling through my phone. I know he knows my password but I didn't think he wanted to know it just so he can read my messages.

Without saying anything I walk to my room, finish packing my bags for tomorrow, and walk out.

I have this hotel I go to when I just need to get away. I know everyone that works here. "Hi miss how may I help you." Except him, he must me new. "Um hi are you new?" I ask the black haired boy. "Yea I've only been here for a week. How did you know?" He asks confused. "I know everyone that works here." "Oh well I'm Drew how long will you be staying?" "I'm Jewel and just tonight I just need to get out of the house." "Oh annoying family huh." He doesn't look up from the computer. "Sorda." I answer. "Oh then what is it?" He glances up. "Um I live with my brother and his bandmates and one of them is my boyfriend," I explain. "But I found him going through my phone like he doesn't trust me. So I left." "That sucks. So you just left without your phone?" He hands me my room key. "Yea I'll have my brother bring it," He hands me a small sheet of paper. "What's this?" "My phone number. I figured we can be friends." I smile, nod, and walk to my room. I use the room's phone to call Corbyn.

~~Call~~
Corbyn: hello
Jewel: hey baby bro will you get my phone and brig it to my get away hotel.
Corbyn: Jewel what happened we heard the front door open we thought you were just going outside.
Jewel: I caught Jack going through my phone like he did trust me. Do you know where he put my phone
Corbyn: yea he sat it down in the living room.
Jewel: okay just bring it to me by yourself.
Corbyn: I got you.
~~End call~~

I'm so tired, I lay on my bed but as soon as I start dozing off there was a knock on the door. "Drew?" I say opening the door. "Room service." He steps to the side showing a cart with food on it. "I didn't order anything." I say confused. "I know it's late and I figured you haven't ate. Have you?" I shake my head. I was supposed to cook dinner tonight. That food smelt amazing. "Well there you go. Oh and I believe this is yours." He hands me my phone. "Your brother told me to tell you that he had something to do so he asked me to give it to you." "Thanks." I smile. "Well I'll let you eat." He walks away.

I eat and take a bath and now I'm laying on the bed. I'm bored so I message Drew.

~~Text~~
Jewel: hey Drew it's Jewel.
Drew🔥: hey. You know you could have mentioned to me that you were a famous YouTuber
Jewel💫: it didn't come up. How did you figure it out
Drew🔥: well you and your brother looked really formiliar so I looked up your name and YouTube popped up.
Jewel💫: yep I don't usually tell people cause they treat me different afterwards
Drew🔥: I would never treat you different. You are the sweetest person I've ever met
Jewel💫: aww that means so much to me thank you.  I'm guessing your shifts over
Drew🔥: yea I'm laying in my bed
Jewel💫: well I'm getting tired I'll text you later
Drew🔥: goodnight
~~End text~~