part 14

We get to the parcore park and there was a group of guys that looked familiar but I wasn't sure why. "Jewel my girl how you been?" Spencer walks up and we bro hug. "I'm good just want to get back into the flow of coming here everyday."

"This time can you not give me a heart attack." Ayla walks up to me. "No promises." I smile. I take off and effortlessly climb up a wall. I notice the group of familiar looking guys recording me. I'll give them something to record. I walk across a pipe then do a perfect backflip and land it then run again climbing another wall, then jumping a gap while adding a flip here and there.

"Wow how did you do all that." The black haired blue eyed guy walks up to me along with the others. "It's pretty easy." I say. "Not for these guys they've been here for hours and barely got anywhere." Spencer says while him and everyone walks up to me. Jack stands behind me with his arms around my waist and his head on my neck. I could scence he was a little jealous. "Well I'm Elton and these losers are Colby, Corey, Arron, and Sam can you show us some flips?" The one with a beard asks. "Elton, Elton Castee from TFIL?" I ask. "Yea." He looks at me weird. "I love your video's I actually watch all y'alls videos." "Always good to meet a fan." Corey says.

"Okay watch this." I say. I take off  doing a flip over two foam blocks and landing perfectly on the other side. Every one claps. "This just so happens to be the chick that did a flip from the shafters." Spencer say. "I've seen that video that was awesome." Arron says. "Thanks." "She gave us a heart attack." Ayla say. "I bet." Sam laughs.

"Hang on Jewel aren't you supposed to be wearing a sling?" Corbyn asks. "Maybe." "Where is it?" "At home my arm is fine." I whine a little. "Whatever you say."

"Hang on Jewel, Jewel Besson like the model, singer, dancer, youtuber Jewel Besson?" Colby asks. I nod with a smile. "Colby here is a huge fan." Elton pats Colby on the back. "Always nice to meet a fan." I joke.

After a couple more hours we head home. I could still since that Jack was a little jealous. "Jack?" He doesn't answer. "Jack? Why are you upset?" "Why don't you go ask one of your new guy friends." He snaps. "Jack three out of the five of them have girlfriends." "That never stops people and what about the other two?" He doesn't look at me he walks around the room looking for clothes. "They wanted to see me do flips Jack." "They could have asked anyone in the place they were all doing the same thing." At this point we were yelling at each other. "Jack why are you jealous? They know I'm with you. I hugged you, I kissed you. Not them. The only thing that I did was talk to them." "You also got their numbers." We are still screaming. "So we could plan a collab. Jack you have nothing to worry about. If I got like this after you talk to some strange girl you would probably leave me," He remains quiet. "That's what I thought." I grab my pillow and my cover off his bed. "I'll sleep in my own room tonight." I walk out slamming the door. I drop my stuff off at my room then walk downstairs.