part 6

So Jack came to my hotel to apologize on the night before the last day of shooting and we made up like we seriously made up if you know what I mean. "Hey Jewel it looks like a leech was sucking on your neck." Corbyn laughs cause him and the others kinda guessed what happened. "Hey Corbyn it looks like you were punched in the face." I threaten  and he sits quietly. "Babe you want to take buttercup for a jog?" Jack walks into the kitchen where I was sitting. "Yea sure let me go change and you go get buttercup."

I change and head to the car. When we get to the park and get out buttercup pulls me everywhere. "Jewel slow down." Jack huffs. "No why don't you just speed up." I jog backwards mockingly. While I wasn't paying attention I run into some one. "Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention." I stand up, turn around, and see Erika Costell and Tessa Brooks. "Oh its just you." Me and Erika have a rough past. See we use to be friends, one day my parents and me went on vacation. Durning it another friend of mine sent me a photo of my boyfriend and her making out. I came home and confronted them. He left and she blamed it on me and left too. "What's that supposed to mean." Erika snaps. "It means that if I known it was you I wouldn't have had apologized." I cross my arms. "Gosh still a bitch I see." "Gosh still a whore I see. How is your 'relationship' with Snake Paul?" I mock. "Jewel come on let's just go." Jack pulls on your arm. "Oh so yall are still together I could have sworn y'all broke up." Tessa says. "Why would you think that?" Jack is still pulling on my arm. "Cause the newest member of team 10, Drew, told us he met this really sweet girl named Jewel Besson." Erika says. "And he told us that her and her boyfriend broke up and he wants to ask her out." "Is that true Jewel?" Jack let's go. "Here I'll show you their messages." She shows us her phone and the messages aren't even the actual texts. "Really Jewel. We're through." He walks away. "Jack hang on I'll show you the real messages." I try to find them but they're not there. "Jack wait please." "No you call that Drew guy." He drives away. "Aw poor Jewel her boy toy left her." I don't remember what happened next but when I came to Erika was holding her eye.

"Jewel there you are." I hear Corbyn's voice. "What are you doing here?" "Jack called me to get you. What happened?" "Erika happened. He left me Corbyn." I cry. "It's okay let's go home." "I don't want to go home." "Do you want me to take you to Logan's new place?" I nod. "Okay I'll call him."

~~Time skip car ride~~
~~Corbyn's POV ~~
"Okay she's really upset and the last time she was this sad she almost committed suicide so can you please keep an eye on her." I tell Logan. "Yea did Ayla and I will watch her. "Okay thank you."

I drive home where Jack was sitting on the front porch. I get out. "What the hell dude how could you just leave her there?" I yell. "Where is she I told you to get her." He stands up. "That's none of your business." "Corbyn she cheated on me what was I supossed to do stay in so she could do it again." "If you really knew Jewel you would know that her heart is to big to do something like that," I pause. "And do you want to take up 90% of her heart. You, Jack."