21. Nandu Ki Shaadi??

Hello People. I know I am so late but there were technical issues going on with wattpad and after that, this book got deleted. I don't know the reason why. I had all kinds of self-doubt about the story during this period. If you aren't finding it interesting, I will wrap this particular one soon. Of course, with a happy ending. So, you people can decide now.   

Happy Reading...

Next day

Malhotra Mansion

As it was a holiday today, Manik decided to utilize it to the fullest by sleeping. But his mobile has some other plans as it started buzzing continuously. He lazily picked up the call.

Manik: This better be important otherwise, I don't care who you are, you have to face my wrath.

Caller: Good morning baby. Subah subah ashubh nahi bolte.

Manik: Nandu yaar, teri problem kya hai? Kyun meri neend ke piche padi hui hai.

Nandu: Manik Malhotra, wake up and come here, right now.

Manik: I am sleeping.

Nandu: Manik, please.

Manik: Hey, is everything ok? Leave it. Just wait, I will be there in 5.

Manik goes to Murthy mansion as soon as he can and finds Nandu with her head hung low, Soha along with Harshad and his father sitting with Raman. Being confused, he asks Nandu through his eyes about 'what's going on' and she replies with a 'no idea' look.

Raman: Mr. Saxena, both my kids are here. What do you want to talk about?

Mr. Saxena: Mr. Murthy, I am just here to talk to you about your daughter and her friend. We were happy by her alliance with my son and suddenly one day she comes to him and says that she has a boyfriend. Was she cheating all the time on my son? Do you know how heartbroken he was? It's so sweet of Soha that she understood him and is helping him get out of his heartbreak. Why did she even agree to be with my son, when she loves someone else?

Raman(controlling his anger): Nandini what's all this? Who's this boyfriend again?

Manik: Papa, let me explain. Actually...

Before, he could explain anything Nandini out of nowhere took a name of her 'boyfriend' which is enough to give a heart attack to Manik.

Nandu: Manik.

Manik, Raman: What?

Nandu: Yes papa. It's Manik. I am sorry, uncle. I realized it a bit late. I don't want to spoil Harshad's life when I am in love with Manik. So I broke up with him.

Both Manik and Raman were in shock. Seeing them motionless, Soha asked.

Soha: What about Harshad, Nandini?

Nandu: Saxena Uncle, yeh sab maine Harshad ke khushi ke liye hi kiya hai. Haina Harshad.

Harshad: Haan dad. She is right.

Nandu: It's ok Harshad. If your dad wants, main abhi isi mandap mein tum se shaadi karne ko tayyar hun.

Raman: Nandini, what the hell are you talking?

Nandu: Please dad. Mujhe roko mat. Batao Harshad, karle shaadi isi mandap mein?

Soha: Lekin Nandini, yeh ghar hai, mandap nahi?

Nandu(mutters to hersefl): Iski tho main

Nandu: Arey movies mein dekha nahi hai kya Soha, aise sudden shaadiyon mein ek matchstick se curtain jalakar, ladki ladka saath phere lete hai. Bas hogayi na shaadi.